Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

keyblade war. Ventus. Lauriam. Aqua. Xehanort steals Terra blah blah Sora Riku Kairi. Kairi go bye. Xehanort steals Riku. Sora stops him. Mickey assists Aqua in hell. Aqua assists Riku in hell. Mickey assists Riku in hell blah blah orginization. Castle Oblivion. Roxas. Summer Vacation. Blah blah hollow bastient garden. Sephiroth blah blah coded. Zebra man blah xehanort steals braig, isa, lauriam, aqua, larxene, Luxord, vanitas. Blah blah king dedede blah master Riku. Lea x Kairi.

Wait hold on

Yepz now everything makes sense.

Speaking of which, nintendo owned e3.

All they had was Smash... I mean Smash is mega, but that was literally all. So I don't think they've won xD

I want to but im broke

At xmas and my birthday all i ask for is money, I usualy end up with about $300, and since my brother and I have similar interests, we'll just combine our munnys and get whatever.

All they had was Smash... I mean Smash is mega, but that was literally all. So I don't think they've won xD

I know, people wanted their bayonetteas, their metoids, their fire emblems, their ext. But those never really held any interest to me. I know they only showed one game, but almost nothing of what people were expecting was confirmed. its a meh thing, but im going to be honest. Smash was ths only game i wanted to give the time of day to.

At xmas and my birthday all i ask for is money, I usualy end up with about $300, and since my brother and I have similar interests, we'll just combine our munnys and get whatever.

My birthdays coming up in a few months.

Asking for a Switch or money can't hurt you.

I didnt ask for a switch. I asked for something else.

Just a small box of 8-10 miniature keyblades.

s-l1000.jpg

oh yeah I remember seeing those when i was looking for Cheaper Chinese Play Arts Kai figures (i got dual keyblade hooded Roxas for $40) Those would be cool to have, hope you get em.

oh yeah I remember seeing those when i was looking for Cheaper Chinese Play Arts Kai figures (i got dual keyblade hooded Roxas for $40) Those would be cool to have, hope you get em.

You can wear them (or in my case, create a 4 v 4 battle)

one hand can be light and one can be darkness :P

Yeah, and it could be so if one wielder falls another picks up the keyblade of the fallen and fights with it.

Yeah, and it could be so if one wielder falls another picks up the keyblade of the fallen and fights with it.

What happens if you summon Kingdom Hearts?

What happens if you summon Kingdom Hearts?

Only the winner can summon it.

That being said, once you do summon kingdom hearts, you get to go to this arena surrounded by darkness and fight Xehanort.

Only the winner can summon it.

That being said, once you do summon kingdom hearts, you get to go to this arena surrounded by darkness and fight Xehanort.

This conversation...