Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

I'M TRYIN I'M TRYIN, BUT MOST DEM HIRIN PLACES SAY "AINTT NO BODY GOT FO YOU!" THE SMASH MY DOOR IN MAH FACE!

I have failed you...I said the 13th would be the day I make right...I'm sorry...not!

I have failed you...I said the 13th would be the day I make right...I'm sorry...not!

*Drowns you with Holy Water and Garlic*

*Drowns you with Holy Water and Garlic*

*Cough COUGH!* Blegh. I was just out for the evening! I escaped out of the Thermos. Doing definitely nothing. You hardly noticed, but...

*Cough COUGH!* Blegh. I was just out for the evening! I escaped out of the Thermos. Doing definitely nothing. You hardly noticed, but...

Or so you think, Vampire. Muwahahahahahahaha! *Disappears with the background of the Thermos appearing* I trapped you in a multi thermos. You will never actually leave it as it is a paradox Thermos, never ends.

Or so you think, Vampire. Muwahahahahahahaha! *Disappears with the background of the Thermos appearing* I trapped you in a multi thermos. You will never actually leave it as it is a paradox Thermos, never ends.

I appreciate capitalizing the 'V'. Let me guess...Something 400 backgrounds? And that laugh. Just horrible. That wasn't even a cackle! I do have some snacks in my pocket, though...

I appreciate capitalizing the 'V'. Let me guess...Something 400 backgrounds? And that laugh. Just horrible. That wasn't even a cackle! I do have some snacks in my pocket, though...

No, I just though I would humor you with the caps V. And I took your snacks and threw them into a giant's mout.

No, I just though I would humor you with the caps V. And I took your snacks and threw them into a giant's mout.

This is boring me now. How about you let me out? I will eat only meat. Good? We can live in harmony! I won't ever miss Inori...

This is boring me now. How about you let me out? I will eat only meat. Good? We can live in harmony! I won't ever miss Inori...

Nope. Not lettin' you out forever. Mainly for the fact I cannot.

Inori's here. I NEED AIR! Don't want to set a bad example for your woman, do you?

FINE_ BUT I WARNED YOU THAT I COULD NOT DO IT...

*Forces a bomb indise the ghost feeder and blows up the inside of the fery first level SoraBlade is on, not sucessfully*

The thing is indestructibel and any attempt to pull you out instantly loops you back in

FINE_ BUT I WARNED YOU THAT I COULD NOT DO IT...

*Forces a bomb indise the ghost feeder and blows up the inside of the fery first level SoraBlade is on, not sucessfully*

The thing is indestructibel and any attempt to pull you out instantly loops you back in

What about the power of---Gonna say it, love?! UGH. If not, than I have only one way for me to get out.

What about the power of---Gonna say it, love?! UGH. If not, than I have only one way for me to get out.

Sadly, not even The Doctor, every Mary Sue in history, and Batman could not escape this thing. and no power can destroy it.

CALM YO FLAT TITS WOMAN

WHAT YOU JUST SAY GURL?

Sadly, not even The Doctor, every Mary Sue in history, and Batman could not escape this thing. and no power can destroy it.

Who cares...I can still give commands...and eventually I can take with me...but, this paradox thermos...is really...a fake. I see there's 665 more rooms and floors...I will agree, it will take a long, long, long, long time...possibly forever.

Who cares...I can still give commands...and eventually I can take with me...but, this paradox thermos...is really...a fake. I see there's 665 more rooms and floors...I will agree, it will take a long, long, long, long time...possibly forever.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Little do you know that a new one grows over the old one for every letter I type in any post I have ever made... EVER_

CALM YOUR FLAT TITS

OH NO GURL ITS ON NAOOOOW!!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha. Little do you know that a new one grows over the old one for every letter I type in any post I have ever made... EVER_

In dear time, dolt...

In dear time, dolt...

And another and another and another and another and another and another... I have made over one thousand new layers in this post alone.