Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

I found some old gba games

IMG_20180508_145359.jpg

Awesome! I wish I still had my gba. I don't remember what happened to it, probably got sold or something. I only remember having Pokemon Fire Red and Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue.

Awesome! I wish I still had my gba. I don't remember what happened to it, probably got sold or something. I only remember having Pokemon Fire Red and Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue.

Yeah i think i lost mystery dungeon (the physical game). I still have one piece (which i never bothered finishing. But i never found a man that wanted it

Yeah i think i lost mystery dungeon (the physical game). I still have one piece (which i never bothered finishing. But i never found a man that wanted it

I didn't finish Mystery Dungeon. I was young and didn't understand what to do.

I didn't finish Mystery Dungeon. I was young and didn't understand what to do.

I think you were supposed to go and do things and eventually the game would smack you silly with story and then so on.

But yeah i have some other games (the blank one is dual destinies or something. i cant remember the title)

I think you were supposed to go and do things and eventually the game would smack you silly with story and then so on.

But yeah i have some other games (the blank one is dual destinies or something. i cant remember the title)

Yeah, probably. I know I was always in the hub area. I think I had Tetris. I never got any of the big Nintendo titles other than Pokemon. What was the Sonic game you had?

I had blue rescue team and I remember losing one of those key items which meant I couldn't progress in the game :( had to start all over again

How do you lose a Key Item?

Yeah, probably. I know I was always in the hub area. I think I had Tetris. I never got any of the big Nintendo titles other than Pokemon. What was the Sonic game you had? How do you lose a Key Item?

I was in a battle, died, then saved, then went 'oh shit'

The world is cruel : I can't even check the news during work cause there is no wifi whatsoever xD

O.O

Shit man that really is cruel. Wifi is basically a human right! I used to go to the bathroom at work and use my data, i pray that this will work for you.

*starts praying*

O.O

Shit man that really is cruel. Wifi is basically a human right! I used to go to the bathroom at work and use my data, i pray that this will work for you.

*starts praying*

Probably better to wait till I'm home xD This way I can fully enjoy the news and HOPEFULLY that beautiful trailer with the release date!