Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

The only real reason I'm mad is that all those shitheads are gonna really be insufferable about this

I know right? People being like "I TOLD YA!" or "Screw SE!" are what's really triggering me. Gotta punch them all in the face xD

I know right? People being like "I TOLD YA!" or "Screw SE!" are what's really triggering me. Gotta punch them all in the face xD

Well .all things being considered. A game that spends years in developement has got to be a good game, right? That way, they could focus on making the game nearly erfect and nice and pretty.

In fact. the next year will still have the nomura touch. 2019-2005= 14 years between KH2 and KH3. And for the days fans, 14 was the number rank of Xion in the organization.

Well .all things being considered. A game that spends years in developement has got to be a good game, right? That way, they could focus on making the game nearly erfect and nice and pretty.

In fact. the next year will still have the nomura touch. 2019-2005= 14 years between KH2 and KH3. And for the days fans, 14 was the number rank of Xion in the organization.

Exactly. I assume they delayed the game cause of the private event with the demo. They probably wanna fix minor things that were pointed out there, which is good.

Exactly. I assume they delayed the game cause of the private event with the demo. They probably wanna fix minor things that were pointed out there, which is good.

Right. But in case of duke Nukem forever, being in development purgatory isnt exactly a good thing. although mainly because the game had like fifteen different companies working on it

Right. But in case of duke Nukem forever, being in development purgatory isnt exactly a good thing. although mainly because the game had like fifteen different companies working on it

Depends on the reasons. Having intern issues like in FFXV's case wasn't good at all xD But I doubt that's the case with KH3. Also funny how no one realizes that the same happened to 0.2, it was also pushed back by a month.

Depends on the reasons. Having intern issues like in FFXV's case wasn't good at all xD But I doubt that's the case with KH3. Also funny how no one realizes that the same happened to 0.2, it was also pushed back by a month.

Right. even if it did come out this year i wouldnt be able to play it.

This pokemon is broke, i suppose i could get a job. But theres no way ill be able to get to the ps4's hefty price tag before the game releases.

Right. even if it did come out this year i wouldnt be able to play it.

This pokemon is broke, i suppose i could get a job. But theres no way ill be able to get to the ps4's hefty price tag before the game releases.

A PS4 is like 300$. You should be able to make thrice as much money with a job in half a year.

A PS4 is like 300$. You should be able to make thrice as much money with a job in half a year.

Depends on how much the job pays.