Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
tyriann

Last Post Wins!

prty gd. Got a Roxas figure and a funko kh tshirt from Gamestop. I'm not allowed to buy anymore stuff with my parents money for a while :P

Was it worth it?

Was it worth it?

The shirt is nice and it comes inside a cardboard kh chest. I believe it's exclusive to GS, its $20. The Roxas looks nice and comes with Oathkeeper and a Soldier Heartless. If you're a collecter like me, its good. Its also $20.

My mom let me buy it, but I won't be getting anything for a while. I'd say it was worth it, yes.

Watch One Piece!

I would, but it's a little long.

The shirt is nice and it comes inside a cardboard kh chest. I believe it's exclusive to GS, its $20. The Roxas looks nice and comes with Oathkeeper and a Soldier Heartless. If you're a collecter like me, its good. Its also $20.

My mom let me buy it, but I won't be getting anything for a while. I'd say it was worth it, yes. I would, but it's a little long.

Nah, the average episode is just 20 minutes long!

My mom let me buy it, but I won't be getting anything for a while. I'd say it was worth it, yes. I would, but it's a little long.

One piece isnt that bad. I have the GBA game and its nice. And roxas only comes with oathkeeper? I guess beggers cant be choosers.

One piece isnt that bad. I have the GBA game and its nice. And roxas only comes with oathkeeper? I guess beggers cant be choosers.

I'm not saying it's bad.

It's Twilight Town Roxas, not cloaked. But I do wish he came with oblivion too. They also had Axel, i was really tempted to get it but then I saw the Shirt.

Psh. 800+ episodes? That ain't long at all. Kappa

i think its over 1000 now... I don't think i'll be watching it soon.

Nah, the average episode is just 20 minutes long!

What's 20 * 1000. Show your work

I'm not saying it's bad.

It's Twilight Town Roxas, not cloaked. But I do wish he came with oblivion too. They also had Axel, i was really tempted to get it but then I saw the Shirt. i think its over 1000 now... I don't think i'll be watching it soon.

It's not 1000! It's 800+, and when you scrap all the fillers it is merely 650-700 I believe ;)

It's not 1000! It's 800+, and when you scrap all the fillers it is merely 650-700 I believe ;)

Are there games I can play that retell the story?

I'm not saying it's bad.

It's Twilight Town Roxas, not cloaked. But I do wish he came with oblivion too. They also had Axel, i was really tempted to get it but then I saw the Shirt. i think its over 1000 now... I don't think i'll be watching it soon.

Fair enough, good find!