and i love it

well, not the whole website :P

the whole website is fighting for the last post on a thread from 7 years ago

this is the pettiest thread i have ever seen on a forum

and i love it

This is no fight. Cause I have won years ago :D

West Virginia

moͪ̍̔ͤ̌͋ͧu̾̄̊̽n̈́ͨ͆́ẗͬ͗͑̍̚̚a̽̈̄i̍̀̿͌̂nͣ̾͑ͭ̑͒ ͦ̍ͬ́m̔̑a̎̏ͬͤ͆́m̅ͤͦ̅̇͊a͌̃ͦͧ

t̵̛ͭ̈́͋͒ͣ̀͡a̾ͬͨ҉̨k̸̸ͯ̒͐̅ͯ̌̊̄ëͬ̀͘ ̆͗̀͢m̵͆́̊̌̊͟͢ė̍̈ͦ̌̊̚͢ ̒̈̃͋h̉ͬ̀̍̂́̈́ͩ҉҉o͐͆ͤ̓̈ͩm̊̇̓̈́ͣ̊̋e̴̡͛͛̀

c̷̭͍͓̪̼͈̥͙̉̇͐͢ͅͅõ͚̼͇͔̒ͮ̄͊̔͌̅ͧ͋̄͆ͦ̒̀ủ̧͕̱̗͚͓̣͚̥̞͎̟̘̱̌̔ͯ̏͗ͥ͌̂ͯ̀͘͝ǹ̢͈̦̦̖̰̗̟̮͚̺̣̘̼̾͒͂ͥ̕͜͡t̡̓ͪ̏͒ͩͣ͒͗͋̊͂͏҉͕̖̜͓̱̲̥̫̹̹͖̤̣̺͙͟r̢̛̳͓̗͈̺̭̯͍̰͖͉̖͔̓̄͑͗͆ͧ͜͜y̨̿͐̀͐́̉͊́̌͝҉͈̞͓̘̻̰̩̯̘ ̮̱͈̼̗̥̠͇̫̮̰̠̤̼͍͎̖̜̂̉̓ͥͯ͋̏͌ͪͭ̌̋͘ŕ̷̢̧̠̻̳̠̘̤͈̖̎̔̒̇͑̆ͧ̃̄͐̒́͞ơ̡̖͓̳̬͕͈̬̙̮͔̎ͪ̔̐͋͋ͩ̐̓͑͆ͨ̑̀̀͠ą̳̰̦̹͇͚̥̭̙̳̖̳͚̟͉̖͋̅ͮͧͤ͑ͤ͂̄̓͜͢ͅd̨͈͇̭̝̻͗̌̊̄͜

West Virginia

moͪ̍̔ͤ̌͋ͧu̾̄̊̽n̈́ͨ͆́ẗͬ͗͑̍̚̚a̽̈̄i̍̀̿͌̂nͣ̾͑ͭ̑͒ ͦ̍ͬ́m̔̑a̎̏ͬͤ͆́m̅ͤͦ̅̇͊a͌̃ͦͧ

t̵̛ͭ̈́͋͒ͣ̀͡a̾ͬͨ҉̨k̸̸ͯ̒͐̅ͯ̌̊̄ëͬ̀͘ ̆͗̀͢m̵͆́̊̌̊͟͢ė̍̈ͦ̌̊̚͢ ̒̈̃͋h̉ͬ̀̍̂́̈́ͩ҉҉o͐͆ͤ̓̈ͩm̊̇̓̈́ͣ̊̋e̴̡͛͛̀

c̷̭͍͓̪̼͈̥͙̉̇͐͢ͅͅõ͚̼͇͔̒ͮ̄͊̔͌̅ͧ͋̄͆ͦ̒̀ủ̧͕̱̗͚͓̣͚̥̞͎̟̘̱̌̔ͯ̏͗ͥ͌̂ͯ̀͘͝ǹ̢͈̦̦̖̰̗̟̮͚̺̣̘̼̾͒͂ͥ̕͜͡t̡̓ͪ̏͒ͩͣ͒͗͋̊͂͏҉͕̖̜͓̱̲̥̫̹̹͖̤̣̺͙͟r̢̛̳͓̗͈̺̭̯͍̰͖͉̖͔̓̄͑͗͆ͧ͜͜y̨̿͐̀͐́̉͊́̌͝҉͈̞͓̘̻̰̩̯̘ ̮̱͈̼̗̥̠͇̫̮̰̠̤̼͍͎̖̜̂̉̓ͥͯ͋̏͌ͪͭ̌̋͘ŕ̷̢̧̠̻̳̠̘̤͈̖̎̔̒̇͑̆ͧ̃̄͐̒́͞ơ̡̖͓̳̬͕͈̬̙̮͔̎ͪ̔̐͋͋ͩ̐̓͑͆ͨ̑̀̀͠ą̳̰̦̹͇͚̥̭̙̳̖̳͚̟͉̖͋̅ͮͧͤ͑ͤ͂̄̓͜͢ͅd̨͈͇̭̝̻͗̌̊̄͜

Are people who live in Virginia virgins? And if so, what's the difference between a west-virgin and an east-virgin? Is only one half of them a virgin? These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

Are people who live in Virginia virgins? And if so, what's the difference between a west-virgin and an east-virgin? Is only one half of them a virgin? These are the thoughts that keep me up at night.

well, one’s a virgin in the east, one’s a virgin in the west