Last Post Wins!

I am the victor

thank you very much

on my first try too

ummmm... ok. but i still win.

hey wait wait, WTF is the prise?

the fact that you won, the game.

I have the prize so far. 8)

Don't you understand? I don't want to hurt you. I don't want either of us to end up killing the other. But we're both running out of alternatives, and we both know it. Maybe it all hinges on tonight. Maybe this is our last chance to sort this whole bloody mess out. If you don't take it, then we're both locked onto a suicide course. Both of us. To the death. It doesn't have to end like that. I don't know what it was that bent your life out of shape, but who knows? Maybe I've been there too. Maybe I can help. We could work together. I could rehabilitate you. You needn't be out there on the edge anymore. You needn't be alone. We don't have to kill each other. What do you say?

I say that pizza is great, so therefore, as the noobish member I am, I win at this point in time...Who dares not to oppose me? I'd bet no one would.

Don't you understand? I don't want to hurt you. I don't want either of us to end up killing the other. But we're both running out of alternatives, and we both know it. Maybe it all hinges on tonight. Maybe this is our last chance to sort this whole bloody mess out. If you don't take it, then we're both locked onto a suicide course. Both of us. To the death. It doesn't have to end like that. I don't know what it was that bent your life out of shape, but who knows? Maybe I've been there too. Maybe I can help. We could work together. I could rehabilitate you. You needn't be out there on the edge anymore. You needn't be alone. We don't have to kill each other. What do you say?

Wait what?

Wait what?

Well that's a killing joker for ya

Wait what?

Well that's a killing joker for ya

Don't worry, I have a plan where neither of you have to kill the other *pulls out 30kg Machine Gun out of nowhere and shoots both of you with one single bullet* Now I reign supreme, fear me (is waiting for a moderator to be evil and post and then lock the thread just to troll)

I may not be a moderator, but I do happen to not always never not be a deadly Ninja that can dodge bullets and kill you with a finger nail, so...yeah /shot for...well, idk I just got shot that's it

Until the next poster shows up my roting corpse reigns supreme!