• So Far Away - Staind
    • Final Destination - Coldrain
    • Heart of Courage - Two Steps From Hell
    • The Close Beyond - Solution .45
    • Lethean Tears - Solution .45
    • Strobe - Deadmau5
    • Scar Symmetry - Ghost Prototype I - Measurement of Thought
    • Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) - The Offspring

Yeah, I reckon people who would like to do So Far Away should do it. And those that want to do the other song they can do that.

Yes it does sora mahon, the quality would be bad, and the frame ratio would suck. In the end sure you could try enlarge it in Sony Vegas and render it. But the quality would still suck. People will be able to notice whats been done with Sony Vegas and whats been done with WMM. Which is not whats supposed to happen in an MEP.

@Sora96:

No, on "proper-editing programs" and all that nonsense.

It should be open to the community as a community-wide opportunity. Blocking people out just because they don't have a "proper" program is just rude and unnecessary. It's okay to let people know it's recommended to have a better editing program but it's better to offer it to the community as a whole and not be so selective on it. If people want to join let them join and if there's too many people do two separate MEP's like how someone was recommending.

Sora, you are wrong. The quality of the video has nothing to do with the program used, simply has to do with people's skill and proficiency at using the programs. A good video artist will be able to make videos that look fine in WMM, sure, WMM is limited in terms of effects, but the program used doesn't affect the quality at all. That's simply the person's skill, and of course, the quality of the source clips.

I used to be a kickass WMM editor, so it really doesn't matter what program it is. Just the flow and ect. I've seen MEPS where the Sony Vegas made parts suck balls and the WMM parts is amazing. I'msrs. Two MEPS sounds great, the parts would be a bit longer and people can edit which ever of the top two songs they want.

The two songs will be Pretty Fly for a white guy and So far away.

We all need to choose which of the 2 songs you want to participate in. You can also choose both if you want.

If I can call both, that will be fun.

Does that mean you will do both songs?

Only if there isn't too much people in the So Far Away group by the time the choosing is over.

Not really needed Door2Darkniss.

For those that don't already, we use 720p HD for GMVs. Not 480p. And we make sure our video fits the full frame. And then of course render it at the end.

For those that don't already, we use 720p HD for GMVs. Not 480p. And we make sure our video fits the full frame. And then of course render it at the end.

Sora96 is right. We need the parts in widescreen.

Look up tutorials on youtube if you don't know how to do that.