Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
HydratedTadpole

KHBbS Is Zack Sephiroth?

Noooo. Zack and Sephiroth are two entirely different characters, in Final Fantasy and in Kingdom Hearts.

What that scene implied was that Sephiroth either dragged him away someplace to never be found again (clean, Disney version of death) or that he was flat-out killed by him.

The feather comes falling down from the sky and is not a part of Zack's hair.

And no, Zack and Sephiroth are not the same person. They are two different persons in the KH universe and they're two different persons in the FF universe.

Hmmm, this is funny because I thought about this theory a long time ago when KH2 came out.

After you beat Sephiroth in KH2 and you watch the Cloud vs. Sephy fight, Sephiroth says "I am you" which got me thinking what if Sephiroth was his heartless and Cloud being his nobody.

Not sure if Nomura thought about it that way but who knows, we may even find out in BBS2

As it's been said, they are two different people. Zack is apart of FF7, played in Crisis Core. He's the one who gave Cloud his sword and set into motion the events of FF7.

Zack and Auron are not the same. Auron is from FF10.

Noooo. Zack and Sephiroth are two entirely different characters, in Final Fantasy and in Kingdom Hearts.

What that scene implied was that Sephiroth either dragged him away someplace to never be found again (clean, Disney version of death) or that he was flat-out killed by him.

Seriously, just because there's no blood doesn't make these characters any less dead.

Hmmm, this is funny because I thought about this theory a long time ago when KH2 came out.

After you beat Sephiroth in KH2 and you watch the Cloud vs. Sephy fight, Sephiroth says "I am you" which got me thinking what if Sephiroth was his heartless and Cloud being his nobody.

Not sure if Nomura thought about it that way but who knows, we may even find out in BBS2

I had a similar thought about Sephiroth and Cloud heartless and nobody. It is also left to interpretation whether Tifa was Cloud's light. Where Zack fits into this, don't know, though I'm sure he is connected some how.

Maybe when Hades took control of Zack with darkness, that gave birth to Sephiroth. Sephiroth went after Zack, giving birth to Cloud and maybe Tifa.

Seriously, just because there's no blood doesn't make these characters any less dead.

My theory is that Sephiroth wasn't evil when Zack was a teen, so Sephiroth may have merely showed up to Zack. And b/c Sephiroth was Zack's childhood idol, maybe he willingly went with Sephiroth to join SOLDIER.