Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

That is just bull crap

Isent this bull crap?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Isent this bull crap?

• That actually is bull crap
    • not really

I find it hilarious how Disney is complaning how the kh characters are too violent and crap and how they didnt want their characters fighting eacth other in Dissidia. And lets look at violent Disney movies shall we?

Some even qualifies to be even more violent than the KH series itself!

1. The Lion King

2. Tarzan

3. The Pirates of the carrabean series (even though its awesome)

4. The incredibals (eh kinda violent)

and one the most violent Disney movie ever made:

Bambi

lol like seriouly

What Aqua7KH is saying is that the FF game "Dissidia" was initially a KH game of the same concept, but Disney shot it down saying they "didn't want [their] characters fighting each other." This is obviously quite hypocritical on their part, yes, but also just plain stupid. In much more than one occasion, Donald will just hit Goofy for no real good reason. And duh I know that's not the same thing at all, but still, if the public saw a game with Disney characters fighting each other, they'd just say, "So...I can finally beat the shit out of Goofy and Donald? Cool."

Disney is becoming more and more laxed with their own creations, but when it comes to KH, they're worried that it'll be way too violent and then if it goes out, then they'll get beaten on by the parents.

"So...I can finally beat the shit out of Goofy and Donald? Cool."

I would definitely be one of the many people saying that, because I honestly would just love to do that some time, the closest thing I can do to that is go play Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days with a friend and have them play as one of the two bumbling idiots and turn on friendly fire and then just beat them till one of the two die death.

Disney films ARE quite violent, but they're done in a whimsical animated way, and most of the deaths happen just off screen. Dissidia would be about having a bunch of Disney characters smack each other around with exaggerated physics, smashing things into walls, and overall showing repeated violence.

I call it 'New thing syndrome' which is when the newest form of entertainment is held under much more scrutiny than it should. In this case, videogames.

Disney sucks. KH could be better without Disney.

It wouldn't be KH without Disney. Without Disney, it would be another FF game. Yes, Disney sucks, but it's apart of KH. It wouldn't be the same without Disney.

Disney sucks. KH could be better without Disney.

It wouldn't be KH without Disney. Without Disney, it would be another FF game. Yes, Disney sucks, but it's apart of KH. It wouldn't be the same without Disney.

Yeah, I honestly can't say that the Disney side of Kingdom Hearts really makes my day, but I am sure that with out it the game would be way too different, so though I don't enjoy it, I can tolerate it, so it will just be the way it is.

And even then, look at the KH series. The entire game is Disney characters beating the crap out of each other. What does it matter if you're doing it in Dissidia? Hopefully, we'll see some changes in Dissidia 014.

There's a difference between a plot heavy action game and a game based entirely around characters fighting each other to death.