Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

MF ID Becomes Clearer

Ok so its painfully obvious his deft sword skills and laser weapons are Jedi in origin, he is strong with the force with a Midi-chlorine count exceeding 27 thousand at least!

Posted Image

Look at his stance and poise, trademark Jedi traits! No Nobody could be as fluent in the ways of the force!

Posted Image

However his knowledge of time travel is something else all together! No Jedi could use the Force like that!!!! Its quite a long shot but observe how he materialises!...

9FQpT8dHJr0&playnext=1&list=PL1A448A7F2043F1A5

Its exactly like a Timelord of Gallifrey! However theyre all dead but maybe just maybe hes a Force aligned exception.

dy-DhPnjLB8

All the facts add up he knows the Force and walks in eternity like a Gallifreyan. He is the only Time lord Jedi!!

Face the facts. He's not using the force, but magic. In fact, most of his attacks are Commands that Aqua, Ven, and Terra can use. Star Wars is owned by George Lucas and wouldn't be in a KH game. KH is Disney and Square Enix, nothing else. The only thing that even comes close to being Star Wars is Xemnas' Etheral Blades.

Also, if this is a joke, it shouldn't be in Speculation. This is where real theories go, not joke theories.

@Azure If you couldn't tell this was joke there may be a problem. It's like me saying Redeye is actually a horse from red dead redemption that got darkness mutilated because they both have four legs. It's so painstakingly obvious that it's a joke.

Anyway, this theory sounds plausible. Dr. Jedi. But where's his female companion?

@Azure If you couldn't tell this was joke there may be a problem. It's like me saying Redeye is actually a horse from red dead redemption that got darkness mutilated because they both have four legs. It's so painstakingly obvious that it's a joke.

Anyway, this theory sounds plausible. Dr. Jedi. But where's his female companion?

Well, some people are stupid enough to think these theories up. Someone once thought Zack turned into Sephiroth. There was even a time when some people thought Ven was Sora's dad and Aqua was his mom. You can never tell with some people. But that's not the point, the point is you shouldn't put a joke thread in a serious area. Speculation is only for serious theories, not jokes.

Well, some people are stupid enough to think these theories up. Someone once thought Zack turned into Sephiroth. There was even a time when some people thought Ven was Sora's dad and Aqua was his mom. You can never tell with some people. But that's not the point, the point is you shouldn't put a joke thread in a serious area. Speculation is only for serious theories, not jokes.

When I first saw the BBS pics and trailers I thought Aqua may have been Sora's mum (obviously not anymore). A lot of the 'serious' threads on the speculation page get dissed anyway if they sound even a little far fetched. So I think a bit of fun every now and then is always good.

It is a bit of a joke, but its me injecting a temporary sense of logic and purpose into MF I mean it'll be yonks before we get the truth about him so we might as well make sense in a fun way. I mean its better than a thread where I come up with this complex and convoluted idea that only I understand making peeps facepalm at the idea like I dont know me saying hes Xemnas' clairvoyant time traveling Unversed whose purpose is to paradoxically kill Riku

for joking reasons, it does sound somewhat loical, or it could be DEADPOOL!(with magic powers, hey maybe in the KH-Verse he can time travel.) lol.

All the facts add up he knows the Force and walks in eternity like a Gallifreyan. He is the only Time lord Jedi!!

Face the facts. He's not using the force, but magic. In fact, most of his attacks are Commands that Aqua, Ven, and Terra can use. Star Wars is owned by George Lucas and wouldn't be in a KH game. KH is Disney and Square Enix, nothing else. The only thing that even comes close to being Star Wars is Xemnas' Etheral Blades.

Also, if this is a joke, it shouldn't be in Speculation. This is where real theories go, not joke theories.

The difference is that they were talking about currently unknown characters relating to established characters. Not an unknown character being a combination of two factions from other franchises.

Although the logic is kinda sound. :) He exhibits the abilities and fighting styles of multiple organization members (and Jedi. Although the Time Lord thing's a stretch, 'cause he would need a TARDIS and he just pops in out of nowhere.).

What, you guys got anything better?

Although the logic is kinda sound. :) He exhibits the abilities and fighting styles of multiple organization members (and Jedi. Although the Time Lord thing's a stretch, 'cause he would need a TARDIS and he just pops in out of nowhere.).

What, you guys got anything better?

Ah well Im thinking that the cloak must be a TARDIS wigh a working chamelion circuit to let the ship take the form of a cloak for instant de/materialisation

Although i do think he has something to do with Marluxia, the hooded model is a swap for Marluxia's hooded modle, not to mention he has Whirlwind of the void and doom clock just like the Graceful Assassisn

Sorry to intrude but I have a Question- and I feel semi dumb about it.

But who is this guy? xD Nonono what I mean is When was he seen and where? Was it a Final mix game? Cause i've never clocked him before.

What does Mf stand for?

Sorry to be dumb, but I really wanna know. =)

Sorry to intrude but I have a Question- and I feel semi dumb about it.

But who is this guy? xD Nonono what I mean is When was he seen and where? Was it a Final mix game? Cause i've never clocked him before.

What does Mf stand for?

Sorry to be dumb, but I really wanna know. =)

MF stands for mysterious figure. he's seen if Birth By Sleep, but i don't remember if he's seen the the english version as well or just in one of the japanese versions (regular and/or final mix)