Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

nowadays we dont get so much information concerning kh so i was thinking if the people from khinsider and kh13com could organize a kh marathon on ustream or justintv

with all the games including the final mixes so that all the fans could gather and chat or watch kh games that they havent played- just an idea :)

please share your thoughts:)

^ Aww, that was nice of them! I wish I knew about that.

But that would be a good idea. Though I have a feeling that that poll about who we want to see in a KH game is something to keep us preoccupied...

I would rather have a tv show about kh stories except with new keybladers, new worlds and new keyblades. (The characters would be frm our world):)

there has allredy been 1 last month lo by the speed gamers for charity :D

That was in December 2 months ago.

still it wasnt long ago

Not if you can't tell the dates of the month lol

there has allredy been 1 last month lo by the speed gamers for charity :D

i wanna play games for charity

They didn't literally play games for charity, they just had a live airing of them playing the Kingdom Hearts games, and people watching could make a donation, so while it partially had to do with charity, they weren't playing for charity, though that would be kinda fun, for every 'achievement' you perform in the game a certain amount of money is given to the charity. That would be pretty cool.

Anyways, that would be kinda cool to see like them play together or something, but it is unlikely.