Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Speculation on Kingdom Hearts 3

When do you think KH3 will be released?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think KH3 will be released?

I think that regardless of Nomura's timetable of a new game every year the KH team will take a long break (6 to 12 months) after completing Verses XIII. Assuming that Nomura has the story completely hammered out, art direction and planning will start Q3 3012 with full production ramping up Q1 2013.

If PS3 remains the target platform I think they could fast track the game for early 2015 in Japan and late 2015 internationally. However, if we see a new console generation by then this could easily slip 1 to 1.5 years.

If the KHT is working on FFV13 then who is working on KH3D

The BbS team..

thats it?! and wouldnt that make them the Dream drop team?

I believe they're still internally called the Osaka team.

I am sure kingdom hearts 3 gonna release in 2015

agreed!!! For all the reasons that the thread opener mentioned. I just dont believe that there will be anymore KH games released this year we got ReCoded and Japan got BBS FM. That way 2012 will see BBS V2 and 2013 will see Dream Drop Distance or vice versa. Then I think we will see a break for a year in between the last released game and 3 if they are indeed making it for the high end consoles. So late 2014 or early 2015 for Japan and (if they localize it like KH2) March 2015 for America. If they localize it like BBS then fall 2015 for America.

I'm thinking that with all the games that are leading up to KH3's story it won't be that long therefore I think that BBS V2 will be released late 2011, early 2012 and KH3 will be released late 2012 early 2013.

I think so too because kingdom hearts 3d and BBS V2 might come out at the end of 2011 and KH3 will come out in the early 2013.

Ughh do I have to say this on every forum where KHIII comes up?

The KH flagship team is working on FFV13. The game will probably wrap up development by late this year and see a Q1 2012 release. Like mistere_78 said there will probably be a break in between development. But because FFV13's battle system is so much similar to KH's they may as well use the same engine and we'll probably end up with a late 2013/early 2014 release in Japan atleast.

I'm pretty sure Nomura has the story down at this point, he may want to do a few touch ups during development. But as far as characters and story structure go, pretty sure he finished that a long time ago

It's obvious KH3D is NOT coming out in 2011, but more likely late 2012. The 3DS comes out March 27th in North America, so it's not like KH3D is coming out right after the 3DS is released. Plus, remember, this game is '3D', so it might take some extra time. :)

And KHIII... I'd say not until at least 2014 for Japan. 2015 by the latest. ;)

So wrong !

Kingdom Hearts III has already begin , in 2010 , before exactly a year, It has started february 2010 , now Its february 2011. but it still depend on FF sucsses.

http://gamersyndrome.com/2010/news/development-for-kingdom-hearts-3-has-already-begun/

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/06/nomura-working-to-realize-kingdom-hearts-iii-explains-soras/

Actually you're wrong. Develompment for KH3 hasn't even started yet. I dont know where you're getting your info and I can assure you that its not coming out no time soon.

I just gave two links , and you can even google it.

cause it's not the only site I saw that information

and again:

http://gamersyndrome.com/2010/news/development-for-kingdom-hearts-3-has-already-begun/

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/06/nomura-working-to-realize-kingdom-hearts-iii-explains-soras/

So wrong !

Kingdom Hearts III has already begin , in 2010 , before exactly a year, It has started february 2010 , now Its february 2011. but it still depend on FF sucsses.

That article at gamersyndrome (a site I never heard of before) is pure speculation based on an article from heartstation, which does quote Nomrua as saying, "About the next title, Kingdom Hearts 3 depends on Final Fantasy XIII Versus, but development of the next title is already underway." People assumed that the next title he was talking about was Kingdom Hearts III, when he was actually talking about Re:coded or KH3D.

The article at joystiq quotes Nomrua as saying, "Regarding III, fans and partners alike are pressing us for it, so we'll work to realize it as soon as possible." This means that Nomrua has been thinking about it.

If this was a game that has already been in development for a year I truly doubt we would be here speculating about it (at least not in this manner).

I heard there will be new clothes in KH3D does anybody what they look like or have a guess?

i've heard mixed things on the clothes. i know they're gonna change outfits part way through the game, but i've heard these two things concerning that:

1. they'll switch to their KHII attire

2. they'll get completely new outfits

so, if they do get new outfits, i haven't quite thought of what they would look like yet.

well, I believe it will come out in Japan in 2013, but it won't reach North American until early 2014. I'm only thinking this because I have no idea on the progress of Dream Drop Distance. Then again, who knows?

well, kh3's development wont start until ffv13's production is finished and/or released.

kh3d is currently in progress, and may probably take 1 to 2 years, so 2012-2013.

khbbs volume 2 is not a confirmed game, so i have no idea what will happen.

I think that regardless of Nomura's timetable of a new game every year the KH team will take a long break (6 to 12 months) after completing Verses XIII. Assuming that Nomura has the story completely hammered out, art direction and planning will start Q3 3012 with full production ramping up Q1 2013.

If PS3 remains the target platform I think they could fast track the game for early 2015 in Japan and late 2015 internationally. However, if we see a new console generation by then this could easily slip 1 to 1.5 years.

If the KHT is working on FFV13 then who is working on KH3D

The BbS team..

thats it?! and wouldnt that make them the Dream drop team?

I believe they're still internally called the Osaka team.

its not gonna be this year cause nomura already said his got his hands full with versus 13 and i think he will announce it in 2013 so i say 2014 or 2015 (lets hope 2012 doesn't happen ;))

its not gonna be this year cause nomura already said his got his hands full with versus 13 and i think he will announce it in 2013 so i say 2014 or 2015 (lets hope 2012 doesn't happen ;))

Thank you once again for stateing the obvious. If the Kingdom Hearts team finishes Final Fantasy: Versus XIII in 2012, then it is possible for a KH3 trailer to be in 2012 at The Tokyo Game Show.

Thank you once again for stateing the obvious. If the Kingdom Hearts team finishes Final Fantasy: Versus XIII in 2012, then it is possible for a KH3 trailer to be in 2012 at The Tokyo Game Show.

no reason to be rude dude >.>

I am 100% sure it will come out in late 2013 because after KH3d comes out KH3 will come out and i am sure that 3d will come out at the end of 2011 or begining of 2012