Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
GTarablus

KHBbS Nomura wants BBS on PSN

Nomura wants to put BBS on PSN making it available to play on NGP when it comes out.

Now as we know Disney hate digital media and are against it. Along with Disney Utada is stopping this from actually happen.

Nomuara didnt say anything about developing specific games for the NGP but in my opinion, the fact that he wants BBS to be available on the NGP means hes planning on making a KH for it.

We already know the problem with Disney and online content, but Utada should have just said yes to Square instead of creating a problem out of this. She's already getting paid for Square using her songs, but then again she might try to get more money out of this because they would have to re-do the paperwork to release BBS as online content. Instead of this, Nomura should be asking Utada to put one of her songs on KH3, unless she comes back to singing and makes new songs.

We already know the problem with Disney and online content, but Utada should have just said yes to Square instead of creating a problem out of this. She's already getting paid for Square using her songs, but then again she might try to get more money out of this because they would have to re-do the paperwork to release BBS as online content.

I think she was getting underpaid so she stopped things relating to KH anyway, plus she's on hiatus (she is still on hiatus right?), so she probably wants to stop the Utada music for a while.....

I'm personally against it being on PSN, I still want it to be UMD's, or even the memory stick thing, not PSN download, it won't be as good IMO....

Nomura wants BBS on psn... Interesting. He only wants it on psn so NGP users can play it along with Volume 2 on the same machine,instead of having BBS for PSP and BBSV2 for NGP.Now both are NGP I assume.He just didn't want to piss off the fans.Pretty bad decision imo,making ppl buy yet another console.What a joke,they could've based volume 2 off all the originals code which was half the battle really.Now they have to start entirely from scratch.I guess BBSV2 2011 release is very unlikely now.I hope this is wrong. The majority of fans want it on PSP anyway.

EDIT: Wait,does this mean I can play BBS on PS3?

Nomura wants BBS on psn... Interesting. He only wants it on psn so NGP users can play it along with Volume 2 on the same machine,instead of having BBS for PSP and BBSV2 for NGP.Now both are NGP I assume.He just didn't want to piss off the fans.Pretty bad decision imo,making ppl buy yet another console.What a joke,they could've based volume 2 off all the originals code which was half the battle really.Now they have to start entirely from scratch.I guess BBSV2 2011 release is very unlikely now.I hope this is wrong. The majority of fans want it on PSP anyway.

Kingdom Hearts director Tetsuya Nomura was asked about the NGP and PSN content. He replied that he wasn't ready to discuss any possible NGP titles; he did mention that he wants to put Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep on the PlayStation Network

Why are assuming that Volume 2 will be on the NGP, when it's clearly stated that that he isn't ready to discuss any possible titles for the NGP. Either you read it wrong or I'm reading it wrong.

Doubt it...

I think it would be a good idea to put it on the PSN. I mean then it gives the people who have the GO a chance to play it. Then when the new PSP comes out, then we can play it without having to have both the PSP and the PSP2 to play khbbs, and khbbs-2.

No, the only cross playstation platform games are the PS minis.

Unless some hacker makes a hombrew type PSP emulator for the PS3, there is no legal way to play PSP games on the PS3.

Why are assuming that Volume 2 will be on the NGP, when it's clearly stated that that he isn't ready to discuss any possible titles for the NGP. Either you read it wrong or I'm reading it wrong.

He assumes cause he probably agrees with my opinion that if nomura brings up BBS on the PSN in an interview about the NGP then he wants to make BBSV2 on NGP but also wants fans to be able to enjoy the first BBS.

We already know the problem with Disney and online content, but Utada should have just said yes to Square instead of creating a problem out of this. She's already getting paid for Square using her songs, but then again she might try to get more money out of this because they would have to re-do the paperwork to release BBS as online content.

I think she was getting underpaid so she stopped things relating to KH anyway, plus she's on hiatus (she is still on hiatus right?), so she probably wants to stop the Utada music for a while.....

She wanted more money because she wasn't getting paid enough, but Disney wouldn't pay her more so she quit. Yes, she's still on hiatus, as stated in my comment. I can only guess that she wants more more because the contract only covered only UMD copies of the game and not online versions of the game, so she would try to get more money from that if they re-do the contract, but this would depend on Disney.

Okay... time to doing some heavy talking here.

Nomura wants to put BBS on the PlayStation Network, eh? That would be good for those foolish enough to have gotten a PSP Go in the first place. This also would give future NGP owners a chance to play BBS. What does this mean? Could Nomura be planning to put BBSV2 on the NGP? But didn't someone say that Nomura wasn't ready to discuss titles on the new system? So what's this for? Letting more people have the avility to play the game? Seeing that the BBS is one of the best-selling PSP titles, one would think that the audience has already figured out a way to get the games.

And won't Disney have to get a new contract with Utada to let her music in BBS be digitally downloaded on the Network? What will that mean?

Thats good news because the NGP supqorts only downloadable games and a rumored chip cartrige like the DS. And a lot of you guys should stop doubting that there will be a Kingdom Hearts game released on the Sony NGP. The NGP has a processor just as strong as the PlayStation 3. And there is a rumor that you can play PS3 games remotley on your NGP. So if this rumor is true than you may be able to do the same with the PS2. So either way theres still gonna be a KH game on the NGP.

Thats good news because the NGP supqorts only downloadable games and a rumored chip cartrige like the DS. And a lot of you guys should stop doubting that there will be a Kingdom Hearts game released on the Sony NGP. The NGP has a processor just as strong as the PlayStation 3. And there is a rumor that you can play PS3 games remotley on your NGP. So if this rumor is true than you may be able to do the same with the PS2. So either way theres still gonna be a KH game on the NGP.

No one's doubting it. They're just saying it's unlikely that BBSv2 will be on it, since Nomura said himself he isn't ready to discuss anything for NGP. And seeing as they have already started something for BBSv2, then they most likely aren't planning it at the moment.

Guys. They're doing it to make money. If a new system is released that can't play your games, people aren't going to buy those games. Making the game downloadable is the only way to ensure Square keeps making a profit of some sort.

You guys are forgetting something else though.

Downloadable BBS could mean Final Mix DLC.

Could there be a Re:Birth by Sleep? For the new PSP? According to the information now...doesn't it look possible.

No. Nomura doesn't want to make any more remakes.

Guys. They're doing it to make money. If a new system is released that can't play your games, people aren't going to buy those games. Making the game downloadable is the only way to ensure Square keeps making a profit of some sort.

Very true. And I hope your theory about the Final Mix DLC turns up to be true if BBS is put on PSN.

I really don't see BBSv2 coming out for the NGP if they've already started working on it. That would be a total waste of time, energy, and money. =/

Could there be a Re:Birth by Sleep? For the new PSP? According to the information now...doesn't it look possible.

Very true. And I hope your theory about the Final Mix DLC turns up to be true if BBS is put on PSN.

What's "DLC"? =/

What's "DLC"? =/

Downloadable Content

What's "DLC"? =/

Downloadable Content

Oh.

this just means we'll all going to have to buy the ngp ^^

as of now i bought every console of mine JUST for KH of course there are other nice games around but KH is my favourite series and i would buy any console for it and im sure nomura knows this xP

Andriasang says " Regarding a possible Kingom Hearts Birth by Sleep download release, Nomura says that this is difficult for a reason he can't say. The problem is separate from Square Enix, Disney or Utada Hikaru (who sings the theme songs). "I want to do something, but it will take time.""

So it's not only disney or utada that keeps BbS off PSN... We must wait to see what he has in mind :P

why can'y nomura put it out on more then one system, i kinda understand with the reaction commands and the triangle button on the screen, but i still feel 1 game can be put out on more then 1 system.they kinda got it with chain of memories, but how about at the same time?

Because that would mean more unessasary work.

---------------------

The reason why is because if they put the game on another system for example KH1 and 2 on the DS. The DS has different controls, and graphics than the PS2 so they would have to develop it on the DS to work. And this would be unessasary because they already finished KH1 on PS2. And it would take up there time when they can make other games. So they should just stick with one system.

i hope there is no KH games on that becaues i just mainly got the PSP for BbS and sure Dissidia and Crisi Core were a bonus but still i hope its not on the NGP sure it would be cool but really i dont think it would be worth it or at lest wait to relese a KH game when the NGP has been out for like a few years becaues i heard a rumor that the NGP price would be like $400 but like i said before thats just a rumor but i wouldnt be surprised with all the stuff thats on it

I personally wouldn't want a new KH title on the NGP. Why? Because we are spending money on new consoles again and again. And im broke already, i cant keep doing this. Getting money is hard for me, i have to work my ass off, and i do it for what, so they can make ANOTHER console that i have to buy. Yeah i love KH, but im getting tired of this, i just want to sit down and play KH without a care in the world.

I really dont want a KH title for the NGP...