Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending

Tetsuya Nomura has revealed a secret in an interview. He said that Kingdom Hearts 3D will have a shocking ending. Of course to unlock the secret ending you'll have to do some kind of specialy hard task (inless you're in Proud or Critical mode. When I first heard about this news, the first thing that came to mind was Kairi dying. I don't know why I thought this but what ever. What do think is gonna happen?

Tetsuya Nomura has revealed a secret in an interview. He said that Kingdom Hearts 3D will have a shocking ending. Of course to unlock the secret ending you'll have to do some kind of specialy hard task (inless you're in Proud or Critical mode. When I first heard about this news, the first thing that came to mind was Kairi dying. I don't know why I thought this but what ever. What do think is gonna happen?

we see how ansem-the seeker of darkness and xemnas's remains come together to form xehanort perhaps?

My gut says that it'll reveal that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are back, even though Xehanort was reformed.

You know how Nomura likes to confuse the crap out of us like that.

Then he'll come up with some magic way that it's possible.

Don't ask.

My gut says that it'll reveal that Ansem SoD and Xemnas are back, even though Xehanort was reformed.

You know how Nomura likes to confuse the crap out of us like that.

Then he'll come up with some magic way that it's possible.

Don't ask.

I truly think this will happen, lets wait and see

or maybe sora becomes Vanitas and both "souls" share one persona. so sora is under the control of MX. Riku tries to fight Vanitas but it doesnt; work so riku awakens ven and terra-Eraqus/Setzler to help out. then it ends on a cliff hanger

oh and Kairi becoems a playble charater! ^^

as i said in perviouse threads like this i say that yen sid will tell Sora Riku and Kairi about Aqua Ven and Terra and what they must do to help them and then it will go to MX haveing a confersation with someone in the Organization Coat posablily MF or someone else and then you see his smile and then it will say Kingdom Hearts

tutti frutti. Yeah, something totally out of left field that we won't expect. If Kairi dies, that would be a crazy way for Sora to embrace the darkness, even though it would be a good reason for him to do so. But it will be pretty interesting to see what cliff hanger Nomura will provide for us in KH3D.

i think MX is not the evilist (if that is a word) character.

there is a eviller and darker one who used MX as a puppet.

and Riku will quote:

"LOL he was a puppet after all"

i think MX is not the evilist (if that is a word) character.

there is a eviller and darker one who used MX as a puppet.

and Riku will quote:

"LOL he was a puppet after all"

An interesting twist, but that sounds like something that would be revealed at the end of the Xehanort Sage (KH3). Good idea, though.

As for Kairi dying, I doubt we will have a real hero fatality in KH. Is Kairi's or anybody elses imposable. No. Improbable. Yes.

I'm personally thinking less an action and more a revelation (i.e. "Luke, I am your father").

He said nothing about a secret ending, he said shocking. This shocking ending probably is going to be the in-game ending, and something KH III related will probably be the secret ending, if there even is a secret ending.

Anyways, my vote is for Vanitas' returning.

I agree I hope Vanitas returns.

Vanitas returning could work.

Another idea is that something happens to Sora. Either he is nearly killed and left in a critical condition or he becomes trapped some where like one of the other realms. Working off the trapped idea, a game or the prologue of KH3 is either us as Sora finding a way out or us someone else trying to get Sora out.

Its possible but l dont think its likely. I don't think that Sora the main character of the series would fall so easily and get into a critical condition.

That is a good point against that theory. But it would be shocking.