Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy, a game to be released by Square Enix on March 3, 2011, is set to include characters with costumes from the Kingdom Hearts series. Previously, we knew that Cloud Strife would be playable with his costume from Kingdom Hearts. However, we now know thanks to the official website that Leon, known as Squall in the Final Fantasy series, will also be playable with his Kingdom Hearts costume. Screenshots of these characters in the game can be seen below.

I have never noticed the difference between the two costumes until now.xD

Yeah, here's a video of a few screen shots of Squall's "Leon" KH costume in Dissida Duodecim.

ACkYoC6LXlk&feature=related

^ Leon lacks the fur on his top, plus longer hair and hes moar buff!! And Cloud has a wing!

DC I had no idea you and THIS much of the forum have warmed up to Dissidia so much. I remeber like two years ago me and Kushi were basically the ones looking forward to it now it seems its on everyone's mind! Hell a topic mostly about Dissidia 012 is on the main page!!

Btw their KH alt costumes are DLC only for pre-ordering but expect SE to make them available online in a few months!

Anywho those KH outfits will make fan-fic-ing easier in conjunction with the make your own quest thing muhahahhahaha

Yeah thats real cool but It dosen't really have much to do with KH. But I am totally looking foward to getting Dissidia Duodecim FF.

Kingdom Hearst version of a character appears in FF spinoff.

How does this not relate to KH?

Yeah thats real cool but It dosen't really have much to do with KH. But I am totally looking foward to getting Dissidia Duodecim FF.

Kingdom Hearst version of a character appears in FF spinoff.

How does this not relate to KH?

Listen to him he's the expert here

^ Leon lacks the fur on his top, plus longer hair and hes moar buff!! And Cloud has a wing!

DC I had no idea you and THIS much of the forum have warmed up to Dissidia so much. I remeber like two years ago me and Kushi were basically the ones looking forward to it now it seems its on everyone's mind! Hell a topic mostly about Dissidia 012 is on the main page!!

Btw their KH alt costumes are DLC only for pre-ordering but expect SE to make them available online in a few months!

Anywho those KH outfits will make fan-fic-ing easier in conjunction with the make your own quest thing muhahahhahaha

Well, if you look more closely at the pics, you'll notice that Squall's in his "Leon" costume from the first KH game. Same thing goes for Cloud's alt costume.

But anyway, I'm really looking forward to using Tifa. It's so hard to decide weather I'll have her in her AC/KH2 costume, or have her in her cowgirl costume from CC. It's gonna be so hard to decide xD.

@Razerwind keyblade, FF is in relation to KH since there's been a FF-KH cross-over in every KH game. So therefore, Dissidia Doudecim is related to KH series. Especially since Cloud and Squall are in their KH costumes.

I think shes very hawt in the CC outfit but I really her AC a lot its not to conservative but she looks very attractive in it which me trying sounding like a horny teenager and btw black is definitely her colour! <3

xD I'll agree on that. She does look pretty hot in her AC look lol. And black makes her look epic and just plain awesome 8D. But I think she also looks cute in her CC look though. But meh, she's hot no matter what she wears :P.

@Razorwind keyblade, first of all you just said that KH has nothing to do with FF in a few of your posts. Second of all, how is CCDP's writing bad? Just because it's in red doesn't mean it's sloppy writing, or in this case, typing.

I think shes very hawt in the CC outfit but I really her AC a lot its not to conservative but she looks very attractive in it which is me trying not to sounding like a horny teenager and btw black is definitely her colour! <3

^ This dosen't make sense. It lacks letters and words in some sentances.