Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

Dante: You son of a @#$% (Dante can't control people's will). Well it looks like you may hold the cards -smirks- but like a game of chess, you can always make one step, and me -summons a ball of green energy- I make two -throws it at Sephis' bottle, which goes through the bottle and into Selphis- You won't be killing anyone...-huffs and puffs- I need to get to Harle.

(the green energy makes people paralized and cannot not do anything for one hour, but it takes up most of his energy)

Aryxa@Harle: Oh you have a brother? Oh yea..You told us about him..Sorry i forget stuff fast when i'm tired.

@Lee: Let me think... -Thinks- Um i was coming back from one of those weird readings and he was out of the castle...But i think he's not here..Right now..

Dante: Yeah, make that another person hurt. I am all out of energy. Sephis -holds out bottle- is trying to kill you Harle. He cast a life draining shadow on you during the fight. He told me that when I tried to talked to him. I paralized him for an hour so he wouldn't activate it, but drained all my energy. I think I may faint. -gets really dizzy- If he wakes up...Harle is dead...Lee...you control shadows right...then please removed it...I think you can do...-blacks out-