Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

MM: that was another clone *appears from ceileng headless clone grabs Jester and starts shadow explosion attack*

Harle : MOVE FRIEND!!!!!! *Pushes Jester out of way and makes eclipse explosion and hits the real MM!*

MM: *breathing heavy* its not over yet ! *casts death life attack onHarle * If Harle can kill me in my true form and power than she will survive and be free of my influence if she loses she will turn into one of my clones instead of dying! .

(the amount of clones and shadows he has is equal to the number of people he killed and no I didn't download it)

Harle: *Makes energy orbs explode on shadows to break free Lee and attempt to hit MM*

MM: *flying 3x as faast trying to slash Harle who dodges in an acrobatic/dancelike fashion*

Harle:*Makes exploding orbs hit MM headon*

MM: *evill laugh* alright then the fights still not over tomorow the fight will continue in my true form tomorow.*disapearse throgh portal*

Harle: *Pant Pant falls do0wn on knees and passes out unable to move*

Harle: *stll passed out not moving*

(Words appear on the floor) Tomorow your death will come and this castke no... this world and all proof of life will seice under the all divine form of my true being (words dessapered followed by 4 letters)

F.A.T.E

Akira: Woah.... wh-what just happened here?

*punches wall* Damn I'm too late... Those monsters out there are increasing that I always miss out a lot of things while destroying them..... *glares outside castle*