Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

Lee: Akira-san...what I am and what I've been...isn't important to anyone but me. Please, don't worry. *looks at card* How does he know...?

Akira: ..........what about... Jester?

Akira: *tilts head* Lee, don't worry - speak up. You won't hurt anyone.

If you go, Jester, no, everyone will be worried. But I think it'll affect Jester even more... Plus, we all want you to come back safe, if your going. Perhaps... I should go, or someone will have to follow you.

Perhaps Jester can follow you. I'll protect the organization. How bout' that?

Lee: I can't have anyone follow me. He seems...too smart for that. If he could sense that inside of me...no one has ever sensed that. No one has ever sensed what is there that shouldn't be...

Akira: Are you sure? You don't need any help? You're...... the only special one here in the Organization. You have a heart - we all don't. What if something happens to you?

Are you...... just gonna leave without telling anyone else?

Lee: No. I'm just going to see what he proposes. I wouldn't leave you, Akira-san. I wouldn't leave here. It's...my only family.

And special? Yes, I have a heart...but I don't have a soul.

-at Dante's place-

-looks at his globe and and sees Lee-

Dante: Lee...what is it do you have? Huh? -sees a man in a corner near Lee and Akira- A man...that's not good

Akira:....................... My..... *closes eyes* enemy. He's really powerful. The reason why I've been so spaced out lately is because I have been out to find clues after I 'killed' him. But he's alive. And I.... *punch wall* I PROMISE I WOULDN'T LET HIM IN THE CASTLE BUT-BUT!

Lee: If that is what it takes. But I have to go meet Dante soon. I'm worried about all of this...it's darker than the time Ansem took over us all...*shudders at the memory*

Akira:........ Isn't that what a leader does? Protecting everyone else and be part of their family?

The sense.... is getting..... stronger.. at.... a secret room where no one except me knows about.