Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraakaRoxas

An Organization of our own!

Akira: *enters dark room* SHOW YOURSELF!!

-man in black coat appears-

Akira: Tis' been a long time ever since I last felt your presence. *smiles* Would you mind taking off that hood?

-man takes off black hood-

Akira: O_O Y-you're...!!

Dante: She is here. -writes a letter and magiclly sends it to Lee-

(It says to go upstairs on the third floor)

Lee: *looks at sky as rain falls* *unties cropped black jacket from waist, puts it on, zips it up, and puts hood up* Dante...

*catches letter and reads* So I see...*starts to walk to building*

Akira: I-I can't believe it.... Y-You're..... alive!... Yoh-kun...

-man enters through portal-

Akira: WAIT!! Don't leave me behind again! -enters through same portal and appears at a dark place- Where........ am I?

???: Why did you leave the castle? You want your friends to be hurt?

Akira: What...?

???: I've put a curse on that worthless castle of yours. Soon, all your friends will perish.

Akira: O_O Wha-

???: Too late. *evil grin*

Akira: Why you- *disappears all of a sudden*

Dante: FATE appeared again but this time the e dissapeared....it's a countdown. To Doomsday, Today we are doomed. When a letter dissapears, it means that "true being" will be become complete and unstopable. I don't know what time it will happen, but I guess around 9PM. And your friend...holds the key.

Lee: *narrows eyes* She's the key, huh? Well, I know keys. They unlock stuff. But after they unlock something, or lock something else, they basically become useless. So to what extent is Harle going to go through to save us?

(Oh gawd, I'm falling asleep at the computer! I'll be on tomorrow!...wait...over here, it's 2:13 a.m....I'll be on later today! Good night-er, morning!...)

Dante: Well then...I will tell you everything. There is a ritual thats going to happen. It needs three things. He has one, a Keyblade. Now he needs Harle's blood...and my blood. That's why I took her. She needed to be protected. I meant no harm. I was never going to be involved until that FATE appeared. If me and her blood made it to the ritual...we would die. To tell you the truth...I've known Harle. Me and her were best friends. We hanged out together all the time. One day she just dissapeared.

After she dissapeared, something created a symbol on my hand -shows out hand- and it gave me powers. It allowed me to use souls in a varity of ways.

However, it has been so long since I saw her and I have been lonely since. I cannot stand my torrment anymore. I don't have friends. I feel insane that I haven't been with anyone. Thats why you need to stop this. -hands you the gun-. Please...kill me. Just tell Harle that I never forgot her. -closes eyes-

(I am going to bed as well, good...morning lol http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Lee: *looks at gun* You want me...to kill you. *smirks before laughing* There's no way I'd actually go through with that! *hands back gun* No. We're going to fight him. I haven't fought a shadow controller in ages!

Harle: anyway Dante your wrong its not a contdown its the steps of his plan the E 's gone that means hes activated his first step "drawing energy from deaths wing" Lee knows

Dante: .....-looks away from Harle- I- I-....Yes. I am your brother. I wanted to keep it a secret. But I guess you already knows. And now Lee knows.

And you Lee, countdowns and steps will just equal him being complete and...I am not fighting anyone. I have no need to. What is the purpose of doing that? Give me one good reason why I should.

Dante: ...Then I will go to the realm of light and live there. No shadow can get to there.

And sister...how long has it been since we seen each other?

(I took out being immortal and check out page 114, I change a part too)