Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Saïx12

KHDays almost done

i got all treasure chests,all things from moogle(not ultima im at 142 sigils)i beat the game,got sora and mickey 598 mission crowns and all gears!im 1 level to 100(omgwtf) and i have a question:is zero gear with 2 power units and 2 sight units the best weapon in the game,or is it zero gear with 2 ability units(two become one)

Strength wise, Kingdom Key + is the best form of Zero Gear, I don't know about magic and defense, but it is the strongest, I've never used Oath Keeper or Two Become One because they aren't as strong. If I were to recommend what panels to use, I would recommend all Power because the way it seems to me, sight units may give you better critical hit rates and boosts, but the extra damage usually (If not always) equals up to what you could get with having power units, with power units, you get a higher, consistent damaging attack, and critical hits will still come. What I'm basically saying is that both ways the critical hits plus your over all strength is basically the same thing, so why not have a higher constant strength with smaller critical hit rates, rather than a lower constant strength and higher critical hit rates.

If you have critical sun ring AND all sight units, you'll do critical hits nonstop, and criticals hits are faster and stronger then normal hits with the equivalent strength.

Well that depends on your level right? Because I know that you get some boosts for Critical Hits and Percent from Level ups.