Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

_|-MISSION:FINDING THE TRUTH-|_

(Sorry for double posting)

"Alright, I had better be getting back to Azura. Cloud, becareful at Shinra." Cloud noded, Alex then turned to Aerith. "Sorry, but I can't let you see Zack it's too dangerous." She shook her head. "It's ok, as long as I know he's safe." "Alright, well see ya." Alex then headed out of the church, his phone started beeping. Alex flipped his phone up and read the new message. '*Urgent report* The traitor's that where mentioned earlier today, have been spotted in the sector seven slums. take extreme caution." Alex then thought that things couldn't get any worse, but he was wrong. Alex scrolled down on the message as it had another order. 'If you are to encounter one of these traitor's, it is shoot to kill.' "Oh man, this is not good. I'd better hurry." Alex then hurried back to the chopper making sure to be careful not to run into Shinra operatives.

Azura's cellphone beeped. She took it out and read the order. " 'shoot to kill'?!"Azura asks. Suddenly she heard the click of a gun. A couple of bullets hitted the crystal of the helicopter. Azura freaked and backed away. Thank goodness. The crystal was gun resistant. She saw more comming to come in and shoot and then she saw some getting reenforcements. Azura got the phone. "Alex!Get over here!We can't leave you behind!"Azura says.

Dexer looked how the helecopter was ontop of the building and saw cliffed over the side. Nate loooked at the three. He grabbed John and Alex then had Azura jump on his back as they flew off the edge. Nate was freaking out he had never flown before but the helicopter had a tracker on it. They were flying straight down and They were all so heavy. Nate was barely able to pull up before they hit the ground and flew them into wutia.

Azura looked at Nate and then back at the Helicopter crashing down. She could see Zack waking up and jumping away from harm and then running away from the Shinra SOILDERs. Azura looks down and sighs. "(Be careful Zack.)"Azura thinks. She then looked at Nate. After a while they were in Wutai. Nate landed just bearly not crashing. Azura looked at him. He seemed tired for carrying all three of them at once. "You allright?"Azura asks.

Nate limped over and made camp, they were just outside the gates, hopefully they wouldn't have any patrols tongiht. Nate got in the tent and mae a fire so they could have some light. "Yeah I'll be fine I just need to rest, all of you guys are heavy put together." Nate laughed. He thought about why they were being hunted now and he hoped everyone would be ok

Azura steared at him and then looked down. She sighs. Then she takes out her cellphones. "We need to get rid of these too I think. We could get all the info going around in Shinra,but it's a great risk since they can track our cellphones down and find us much faster."Azura says. She looked at her clothes. They smelled like blood. Figures. Azura sighs and looks at them.

Alex takes his phone out and looks at it. "Hey, my phone is different than you'rs. Mine's not made by Shinra so it can't be tracked." Alex then stuck his phone back into his pocket. "Ok, so where are we going to go from here? And what are we going to do about this situation?"

Azura looks down and thinks. "Well,we are hunted. They already have our names on red wanted tags. If they don't finds us in a while,they start posting up pictures of us,that way the people can tell Shinra and they can find us faster. Amd who knows,maybe they'll offer a reward for any main info. But the main reason of the whole problem is Lazard. He was the one who sented all of this after us because we know the truth. The actual truth. The truth that is hidden from the people...I say we find a way to get him when he least expects it,or at the very least try to tell the world what Lazard is really up to. And have evidence to back it up. But...we need phsicical evidence though. After all,is his word against us."Azura says. She looks down at her cell and turns it and opens it from the back and starts to mess with the tracking device.

Nate pulled out his phone and felt it vibrate. He opened it up to see the message "Shoot to kill" but underneath it the message said "Lazzard KIA"

"You might want to change your theory" Nate said as he showed them the rest of the message. "They saw Lazard no where to be found and us running away it probbaly looked like we killed him and tried to run" Nate said as he stomped on his phone and crushed it. "Messing with the tracker won't do much you have to break the phone anything electric too, no credit cards either, they can still trac us that way" Nate said

Azura looks at him and nods. She looks at the picture one more time before she closes it. She lets it fall down and steps on it hard with her boot's heel and breaks it,crushing it. Azura sighs and looks down. "Well,we're screwed."Azura says. She looks down and thinks. "(There must be something to prove our innocence or something...)"Azura thinks as she holds her head a bit. "Wait...Lazard's gone. Who's in charge of Shinra?"Azura asks.

Alex sighs. "Who's in charge of Shinra right now is not important, we should get going before we're caught. Hanging around in one place for too long is not a good idea." Nate and Azura noded and they started walking in the opposite direction of midgar.

Azura looked back at Midgar for a little bit and thinks for a while. "(Zack was still stuck there. He manage to escape the crash. I hope he dosn't get killed or catched...guess now we will have to figure out how to clean our names before Shinra gets us killed.)"Azura thinks. She then looks back upfront and starts to walk along with them.

Alex walked along the path with Azura and Nate. "Man, this is so boring. I wish something would happen already." But as Alex said that, fiends started appearing around the three. "I was hoping for something a little stronger than that." Alex then started to fire off some Firaga's and Thundara's from his hands. "Well that was taken care of easily. So, where are we going exactly?" Alex asked as he waited for a reply from Azura or Nate.

Azura steared at Alex and then looked down. "I have no idea. Let's think of the situation to start. We are wanted fugetives witch are to be killed at sight for something we didn't do. Unless we somehow do something to clean our names,I don't know what we can do or where to even go...I think we could go to the Shinra Manor to rest though. Bearly anyone visits there."Azura says as she looks at Nate and then back at Alex. Shinra Manor was a good place to rest for a little while as at the same time for them to figure out the main question. 'What the heck are we gonna do now?'

( Are Sign ups closed?)

-Normal citizen

Name: Theodore-Johnson 'TJ' Rezelli

Appearences: Hes big for his age he looks around 15 with a nice build. He has hazel eyes and brown hair and is around 5 feet 9 inches. He usually is seen in shorts with a tank top with a belt where he keeps his ammo.

Weapon: A pair of Vegas 52s but he only uses them in tight spot considering he has physchic ability.

Bio:He really dosen't know where he came from. He was found as an infant by a couple on the side of the road where the couple raised him. The couple whose names were Cassidy and Theodore Rezelli began to notice that TJ was very skilled in magic and began hiring white and black mages to help him hone his skills. TJ himself used his skills to help his adopted family by working instead of going to school. One day he started a journey across the world to find his place and possibly his birth family.

(TY! Been a while so lets see if i can access my old rping skill.)

TJ was currently staring out a window in Shinra Manor. He used this place as a hideout or a safehouse when he wasn't traveling. He liked it here especially since it was close to his adopted parents. He practiced his magic and shooting skills in the basement by setting up targets by using things from the house. He never stayed in the manor for more than a week and it was his second day back to the manor.

(My 400th post FTW :D)

"Well whatever we're going to do we had better figure it out before the next time we head to midgar." The three were close to the Shinra manor. "Ok, so we'll rest here and lay low for a while. Is that you'r plan for now, Azura?" She noded. "Well ok then." Alex then went and opened the door to the Shinra manor. "I guess no one's here, but then again we shouldn't let our guard down. We'll split up and search the mansion, got it?" Azura and Nate noded and the three split up and began looking around the manor.

The place was pretty big. So they divided in three. One would take the second floor right wing,another the second floor left wing,and another one would take the first floor and it's rooms. Azura decided to go around the right wing and take a look around. She saw some rooms. She tried to get into one but was locked and wouldn't budge. Azura then started to peek around through the keyhole to see if there was anything interesting in there.

Sign in to follow this