Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Stardustblade358

_|-MISSION:FINDING THE TRUTH-|_

A Final Fantasy:Crisis Core RP.

Co-op with terraxaqua34.

Zack Fair has misteriously dissapeared and has gone missing. There has been suspicions that Lazar has been secretly working with Genesis. But there's other rumors that say that Sephiroth is the one who has cause Zack Fair's dissapearance. The creatures along and Genesis copies are attacking all over,but Shinra is doing their best to keep everything at ease. Members do their missions. Citizens live their lives. But at the same time,they keep a close eye out around. In search of the appearent truth.

Character sheets:

-SOLDIER:

Name:

Appearences:

Class(1rst,2nd and 3rd):

Weapon(1rst and 2nd class can use swords or guns. 3rd class can use guns only):

Bio:

-Turks:

Name:

Appearences:

Weapon:

Bio:

-Normal citizen

Name:

Appearences:

Weapon:

Bio:

Here's mine:

-Turks:

Name:Azura Stargazer

Appearences:Azura wears the normal tuxedo female uniform of the turks. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. She wears glasses.

Weapon:A beam gun that never runs out of amo.

Bio:Azura is known as one of the youngest Turks of Shinra. She and Zack were quite friends. Ever since he dissapeared,Azura has been worried sick all over. She has a licence to drive any air-vehicle,as all turks have. But she preffers helicopters the most. Everytime she gets the chance she looks for a bit of clues that might help her get a hint of where Zack went. She is also great friends with Reno and Rude. They both sometimes act like their big brothers just because she's the smallest of the three. Before she became a Turk she lived in the slums with her parents. But when her parents died of a sickness,she then decided to make the best out of herself. She went in to become a Turk. And so she reached it at just the age of 14. She has been wwith Shinra ever since and until now.

RULES:

-No godmodding.

-No killing other people's characters unless you have their permision.

-No controlling other people's characters unless you have their permision.

-Cursing minimum

-Posts atleast 5 sentences long.

-No text/quick grammar.

Ex: I will defeat U. And U 2 Cloud.*attacks*

-Have fun

-Soldier:

Name: John Hus

Appearences: He has long black hair, dark green eye's, A black wing on his back, He's 5.9 inches, And he always wears a black coat.

Class(1rst,2nd and 3rd): 2nd

Weapon(1rst and 2nd class can use swords or guns. 3rd class can use guns only): Double ended blade

Bio: He was on a mission one day, But was nearly killed. SOLDIER HQ saw him and read his history. They found his body. He was still alive. They then healed his wounds. After a few days, John woke up thinking he was dead. He then found out he was part of SOLDIER. He was given 2nd class. He now works under SOLDIER. He then found out Zack had disappeared. He now looks for Zack hoping to find him.

Name: Nathen (Nate) Daniels

Appearence: 5.11 he is skinny and has long dirty blonde hair (dirty blonde is a color, not dirty hair. He allways wears his uniform but hides it under a leather jacket and his pants have wholes from battle

Class: 1st

Weapon: Two swords one is called Angel Awakening it is a pure white blade that has angel wings wrapped around the blade. The second is called Demons's Bane its a pure red blade with black wings sticking out making a hilt

Bio: unknown

-SOLDIER:

Name:Alex silverston

Appearences:Always wear's his SOILDIER 1st class uniform, he has green/blue eye's (mako infused) and he has dark blonde hair that reaches down to his shoulder's

Class(1rst,2nd and 3rd):1st

Weapon(1rst and 2nd class can use swords or guns. 3rd class can use guns only):Buster sword

Bio:Alex grew up and was trained by shinra to become a SOILDIER. Alex became strong and used a sword that was the length of half his body. It was well balanced and he defeated many fiend's with it, but one day Alex was given a high ranking mission against a behemoth. Alex tried to fight the fiend in a cavern next to the local town, but was defeated easily and his sword was broken in half. Alex went to get a new sword as soon as he got back to midgar, but Alex didn't feel rtight with any other sword. Alex was then given a newly carved sword and it was around the size of his intire body, but Alex was somehow able to wield it like a regular sword and it felt just right. Alex then moved up through the ranks and became a 1st in no time, though he had noticed there where a few thing's that he found suspicious. Alex then began a sort of side quest for a legendary materia.

(Oblivion 22. Accepted. We can now start. Remember. Sighn ups are NOT closed.)

The sound of a bunch of helicopters flying around the city cover the air. There were about three. Two of them doing their normal rounds around the city in search of any trouble. One of them was going straight to the Shinra building. The helicopter landed on the roof. The doors opened to reveal three Turks.Reno,Rude and Azura. "Remind me again why can't they e-mail us the missions?"Azura asks practically screaming over the raging motor of the helicopter. Reno laughed. "Then what's the fun on riding this thing?"Reno asks. Azura came out with Reno and Rude and headed their way towards Lazar's office.

A car was driveing on the shreets. It went though the highway. It stop at a gate. Soldiers were protecting it. It had bars infront and a blockade to stop cars if they don't know the code. The driver typed a code in. The blockade then lowered and the car passed in. A boy that looked 15 was in the back with his face on his right hand. The driver then stop. Taffic was blocking the way to the Shinra building.

'' Mr. How much longer?''wined the boy as he was bored. The driver didn't answer. the boy was JohnHus. A 1st class soldier. The car then moved a little move. John was getting tried. He then fell asleep hoping that when he wakes up, He'll be at the building.

Azura,Reno and Rude walked around. They were usuals around the Shinra HQ since they were sended to missions directly from Lazard alot. The third and second class soilders walked around the building from place to place. There were a bunch of first classes. But not many. And they were bearly seen around since they were always sented on oh so important missions. "So many and yet they send us all the time. When will we ever get a break?"Reno asks. "Atleast we get to go out of the routine."Azura says. "I wonder if that's why we get paid better."Rude says. They laugh a bit.

Alex had just arrived back at Shinra HQ from his mission. "Man, that was to easy. Lazard has got to have something a bit more challenging for me." Alex then walked towards an elevator and pushed a button taking him to the SOILDIER floor. "Alright, first things first. Proffesor Hojo wanted me to take some sort of endurance test. Man, this going to be tough." Alex then walked to the lab room. "Hey proffesor, you wanted to see him?" A man with glasses and his hair in a ponytail turned around and looked at Alex. "Ahh yes, well if it isn't Alex silverston, our youngest to have ever to have become a first." "Yeah, thanks for boasting on my reputation doc. Anyway, you wanted to see me?" "Yes, I need you to take a new test I have developed. I have given this test to countless 2nd and 3rd classes, but none of them are good enough." "Ok, so what are the rules and then we'll get started." "Excellent, the rules are simply to destroy every fiend that comes you'r way and you'r allowed any weapon of you'r choice." "Alright, well then..." Alex then took his buster sword and put it on the side. "What are you doing?" Hojo said in confusion. "This'll be a good exercise." "You are not taking this seriously are you?" "Do you even have to ask?" Alex then stepped into the test chamber leaving sword outside.

The three of them eventually got to Lazard's office. "You finally got here I see."Lazard says as he sees them enter. Azura crosses her arms. "So...the mission?"Azura asks. "Yes. I would like for you to go around this area. It has been having a whole bunch of Genesis Copies activity. I need you to watch around there."Lazard says as he hands over the locations. Reno takes it and looks at it. "On it boss."Reno says. "You can't go right away,you will have to wait until we get the helicopters re-fulled and re-checked incase of any glitch."Lazard says as he picks up the phone.

Alex began fighting fiends as a part of the test while leaving his sword outside. "This is to easy, cranc up the notch will ya doc." Hojo then smiled on the other side of the window, a behemoth then appeared in front of Alex. "Alright, this will be no sweat." Alex then ran around and dodged it as it attacked. Alex dodged with ease and ran towards the behemoth. He ran up its arm and kicked in the head, it then fell down a bit weakened. Alex then jumped into the air and shot a large fire ball at it's head. "Alright." The behemoth then vanished and the test was over. Alex then walked out of the training room and walked towards Hojo. "So, how was that?" He looked stunned. "Excellent work, I did not expect such good results from someone of such a young age." "Well thanks proffesor, anyway I'll be going to talk to Lazard now." Alex then picked up his buster sword and put it on his back. "One question, if I may?" "What is it proffesor?" "You'r sword, don't you find it heavy at all?" Alex grinned. "Nope, not at all." Alex then walked out and towards the elevator. "Alright, now to talk to Lazard." Alex then walked into the elevator and pushed the button to go to Lazard's office.

Azura,Reno and Rude walked out of Lazard's office and just relaxed a bit as they had their helicopter ready for their mission. Then some third class soldiers walked around and passed by them. They had a football on their hands. Azura stopped them. "Hey,what ya go there?"Azura asks. "It's a football. We found it in the slums."One of them says. Azura thinks. "Hey,you guys are on your break right?Well,let's play with this."Azura says as she grabs teh football. The soldier noded smiling and Reno joined in. Rude sighs as he knew that this might end up badly.

John woke up when the driver paded on his head. John then grabbed his bag and went out of the car. He entered the building. He walked around. It was the samething as usual. He walked into Lazard's office.

'' Ah John. I see that you've made it. A few kids are going on a mission. I need to you to go with them. The helicopter is ready. Go tell three kids name Azura,Reno,And Rude.''said Lazard as he showed him what they looked like. John looked at the picture and sighed. He then walked out looking for those kids.

Alex got out of the elevator and walked towards the door to Lazard's office, he knocked on the door. "Hello, director?" "Hello Alex." Said a man wearing a suit, he had blonde hair and glasses. "Director, I was hoping we could talk about my mission's lately." "Ahh yes, I have an asignment for you." "Ok... it's not going to be too easy now is it?" "No Alex it won't. This mission requires you'r expertes in perticular." "Ok, so what do you want me to do?" "Do you know Zack fair?" "Yeah, he's the new hot shot. Always doing squat's." "Yes that one, well he has gone missing." "Missing? At this sort of time?" "Yes, there are numerous search party's out looking for him." "So what does this have to do with me?" "Good question, you'r goal is to go to nibelheim and check up on the reactor. There could be some clues to Zack's dissapearance there." "Alright, I'll be leaving now." "Wait a moment, I haven't told you how you'r getting there yet. You'r going by chopper, of course, and will be riding with Reno, Rude and Azura halfway." "Great, it makes me feel great I'll be on the same chopper as the turk's. Alright, thank you director, I'll report when I get back." Alex then left the office and made his way to the roof.

"Over here!I'm open!"Reno yells. One of the soldiers throws the football at him but Azura jumped and took it. They were playing all around the 10th floor and over 10 soldiers both second and third class joined in to play. Except Rude who was just stearing. One of the soldiers took the football and started to run away when another one tripped him and got the ball away from him. Reno tackled him down but Azura got the ball. She saw a soldier of her team. "Catch!"Azura says as she throws the ball. Rude catches it. "I belive we must go."Rude says. Azura and Reno nod. They said their goodbyes and walked to the roof. They saw the SOLDIER come by. Then they waited for the otehr one they were expecting.

John walked in the hallway for awhile till he found the Turks. He saw some third class playing with them.'' Yo. Get lost third.''said Johm as he had his hand on one of his blades. The thirds left.'' Hey. Are you guys Azura.Reno,And Rude?''asked John as he looked at the three hoping that these were the people. He then heard the helichopter getting ready.

They saw the other SOLDIER come by. "Right on time."Azura says. Reno opened the door and they entered. They all took their seats. Reno was about to take the controls when Azura jumped onto the driver's seat. "My turn to ride this baby."Azura says smirking. Reno gulps and goes to his seat. Rude seats besides Azura. Azura revs up the helicopter and starts to get the controls ready. "Turks and SOLDIER welcome to 'Mission air lines',hold on to your seats,I'm Azura,and if we crash down and die,I'll break Reno's record at it this week."Azura says as she gets the helicopter to lift and then she gets on her way to the location.

John was sitting shotgun. He looked at Reno and Rude. He then looked at Azura who was driving.'' Don't kill us.''said John as he lend back on the seat and bought out one of his blades and started clearning off the blood off. He then saw the location.'' Land and don't kill us.''said John as he put away the blade and got ready to get out of the heilchopter.

"But what's teh fun then?"Azura asks. Then they felt something hit the helicopter. They were creatures again. "How come there's always encore attacks around here?"Reno asks. Azura shrugs. She turned teh ship. Making everyone move violently to the side. Azura smirked and activated the machine guns of the helicopter and shooted. The creatures got hit and died. Azura then went down and landed teh ship near the reactor. Azura looked at Rude and Reno and she shutted down the ship.

Alex sat with his arms crossed while looking out the window. He kept thinking in his head what had happened to Zack. "A high ranking SOILDIER disappearing, it's unheard of." Alex then looked around to see the other's in the chopper, there were the turks and a 2nd class SOILDIER. Alex was also thinking about what he'd find at the reactor. Alex then looked back out the window alarmed. "Hey, can you put the chopper down it's my stop?" But there was too much noise, nobody could hear him. "Forget it." Alex then got up and put his sword on his back, he then oppened the door out and jumped out. It wasn't much of a jump and Alex landed completely intact. "Alright, let's go." Alex then walked towards Nibelheim wich was just about a mile away.

John walked out of it. He then sensed something.'' Get ready. I think that was the first wave.''said John as he got out his two blades and conneted the hilts and made his double ended blade. He then same more of them. The others got out and saw the ceatures. John then got ready. He jumped and threw his blade. It spined and destoryed about 5 of them. He caught his blade ready to attack.

Alex reached Nibelheim's town. "I'ts pretty nice here. Ok, so I have to find check the reactor for any clues to where Zack is." Alex then headed through town towards the Mako reactor and reached the reactor within five minutes. "Time to get started." Alex was about to walk in, but a giant fiend appeared. "A neo bahamut, you got to be kidding me. I must be lucky or something." Alex grinned his face off. "Alright, I'm going to defeat it and force it into submission for me to summon him." Alex then took his buster sword off his back and held it with both hands infront of him. "Alright, let's fight." Alex then ran at the neo bahamut and swung his huge blade, instantly knocking the neo bahamut back. "Looks like you got a bit of fight in you." Alex then threw his sword in the air above the neo bahamut's head and ran towards it. He punched and kicked it while running up it and then jumped into the air. He grabbed his sword and filled it and himself with a blue aura of Mako and slashed sending a blade beam towards it and it was heavily damaged. "Man, you'r one tough cooky."

Azura got her beam gun ready and started to shoot. Reno got his sword and attacked. Rude got one of his guns and started to shoot. Azura looked around. "Our mission is right in there. We need to get to the reactor and look around inside of it for clues."Azura says. She shoots more creatures. Reno slashed a few and got finished with his bunch. After a few minutes they seemed to stop. One was about to attack the SOLDIER kid and Azura shot at it and killed it. Azura thinks. "Hey,2 class,never got your name."Azura says.

The neo bahamut was relentlessly attacking Alex, but Alex could hold back every attack just by guarding. "This is nothing. c'mon already, I'm hardly breaking a sweat." Alex then rushed towards it and struck it with one blow and it disappeared, only leaving a light blue materia crystal behind. "Alright, I can take this back to the lab and have it synthesised. Now back to the mission." Alex then walked towards the front of the Reactor. "The Nibelheim reactor, who know's what I'll find in here?" Alex then walked into the reactor.

'' My name is John. Lets just keep it at that.''said John as he went up to the the door of the reacter and kicked it down.'' Hurry inisde. We can't fight more of them.''said John as he went inside. Azura,Reno, And Rude walked in after him. John then put the door back on.'' Come on. Lets start looking for clues.''said John as he sat at a comupter desk and started typing a code in and started hacking in the files.

Sign in to follow this