Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblade_warrior895

KH3D Thoughts on Kairi NOT taking the Mark of Mastery

theres no question that shell fight, her heart his filled with light and was passed a keyblade by aqua, the amount of power combinded by those two will make her one strong fighter, strength in keyblade depends on strength in heart not skill

i can see her taking exam sooner or later because she has the ability to wield the keyblade and if im correct sora couldnt summon the keyblade before he took the exam(i might be wrong on that cuz i havent played the game in years)and kairi hasnt taken the exam but she was given a keyblade so i guess you could say that puts a little twist there lol.

i can see her taking exam sooner or later because she has the ability to wield the keyblade and if im correct sora couldnt summon the keyblade before he took the exam(i might be wrong on that cuz i havent played the game in years)and kairi hasnt taken the exam but she was given a keyblade so i guess you could say that puts a little twist there lol.

Sora hasn't taken the exam yet. :P

He's going to in DDD.

Terra passed down his keyblade to Riku that's why hes able to use a keyblade, Ventus and sora kind of merged hearts so that's why hes able to use one, so wouldn't riku passing down aquas keyblade make Kairi be able to use one as well? Plus, unless i'm mistaken, aqua passed down some of her power to her. But anyway, Its really true that shes no where near ready to wield a keyblade. Hey maybe Minnie and Mickey can teach her.

Terra passed down his keyblade to Riku that's why hes able to use a keyblade, Ventus and sora kind of merged hearts so that's why hes able to use one, so wouldn't riku passing down aquas keyblade make Kairi be able to use one as well? Plus, unless i'm mistaken, aqua passed down some of her power to her. But anyway, Its really true that shes no where near ready to wield a keyblade. Hey maybe Minnie and Mickey can teach her.

If Kairi starts fighting like Mickey, I'll Cry