Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Would you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?

Do you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?

Everyone here who claims they want a KH movie will eat their words if it ever gets made. It'll ruin the whole experience of playing the game, because a movie is always someone else's (the director's) interpretation of a story, and stories like KH should leave us some blank spots to fill in by using our imagination. That's the whole point, Nomura has also said it repeatedly. By making a movie you'll ruin the unique experience.

Ok, I have mixed feelings for this. I won't say yes and I won't say no. Don't get me wrong, I would love a Kingdom Hearts movie, but the thing is they have to do it right, because most movies based on games are crap. I get scared at the thought that they would do the same with Kingdom Hearts, which is a game series I hold closely to me. If they made the movie in CG graphics, like Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, then I would watch it. But for now I remain skeptical about that.

this subject really is a hard one to go with myself i wouldnt mind a movie but id like it to be made by a director who would understand quiet well whats happening around the kh series so i think i would be better if it was held back for a few years wait for an director who would understand the series deeply enough to do a remake of the entire series once its done atleast then we could have some hope of the movie turning out okay cause a director who understands the series would be able to tell what parts from the game they could cut out for the budget and could tell what parts must be in it cause think about it if i was a director who had no idea about the series who knows what he could do to the movie if he got his hands on it

Couldn't they do something similar like they did with FFVII:Advent Children? It was still "game-like" but more realistic tone, like the endings and beginnings of Kingdom Hearts. If they kept it in that kind of format, I think it'd be a great movie. Like many said before, if we can only choose one, I'd want a BBS sleep movie.

i think it'd be great, but the movie should be in 3d graphics, real people could never look like the actual characters. plus i think the movie should be released in the same order as the games were, you know lik kh1 first then Com, then 2 then bbs and so on.

and just so you don't have to cut out so many scenes to shorten it into a movie you can simply make the CD with parts. as in for about 2 hrs you can watch some parts then you will be redirected to the main menu to choose the next part when ever you want. it's totally doable =D