Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Would you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?

Do you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a Kingdom Hearts movie?

I have no idea what I want from KH in terms of a movie. If it turns out like Advent Children, I don't think I would mind too much, but yeah, I'm not sure.

I have no idea what I want from KH in terms of a movie. If it turns out like Advent Children, I don't think I would mind too much, but yeah, I'm not sure.

A movie would be fine, but a TV mini-series or anime would be better.

In either case: 1. Should be done in CG of good on par with Advent Children.

2.Original Actors as much as possible. No new voices for characters.

3. The story line should not be one of the games. It should be something new. Example, Riku's side of KH or the fall of Radiant Garden.

no, no ,no, 1000 times no!!

This game is just too great. It's perfect the way it is.

If a movie is made then they will put a huge, and I mean HUGE, dent in the series.

Look at how they ruined Dragon Ball Z with that horrible Dragon Ball movie.

Now, I strongly oppose the Idea of them making a movie out of my absolutely favorite game but if someone like George Lucas were to make the movie I would actually be interested in seeing this movie but the chances of booking a director of his calibur aren't that high.

May i have a say in this? i don't know if that is such a good idea or not because for one it would ruin the parings. And it would center around sora and kairi. other people like different parings and what happends if they saw a paring they don't like? that's something to think about as well

i would love to see the movie, but it would only work if they had it computer generated with no live action whatsoever. live action on a lot of cartoons ruined them.

I wouldent mind at all. But if its live action i would be ticked off. And i hope they dont mess it up like they did with Ben 10 and Dragon Ball Evolution and dont get me started on Avatar: The Last Airbender. I just want Tetsya himself to direct it. Anyone elce would just ruin it. It should be one for eacth movie. That way if someone loves KH but cant play it, the will be able to wacth it if they have a computer or any movie playing system. Now if they really do live action i will still wacth it but i would prabibly be freaked out on how Donald and Goofy and all of the other Disney characters would look like. If anyone elce other than Tetsya directs the movie it will most likely be changed especially if the person does not like KH (even though this is most likely). And i mean big changes. I would at least like a movie about the Keyblade Wars. That would put a big explanation in the story line. And it will give us alot of knoledge about MX and ME. And hopefully it will give a explanation about alot of the theories. It would be very cool if we also see alot of Keyblade Wielders and Masters. It depends for certain people including me. I dont want to see Riku being pronounced rediculously or any other KH characters (like they did in Avatar with Aang and Iroh). But if theres no or atleast not alot of changes and decent live action (if there is) ill say go for it!

I would want one. It sure could be very funny/cool.

However, I think that only one wouldn't be enough. Maybe one film for each game.

For me at least, I think it should be an animation. I don't see how making it with real people would be... I think that they could only put three or four disney worlds in the movie because if they put more, it would be more than 180 minutes. Looking in a way, it would also increase the number of KH's fans, wouldn't it?

Wouldn't it be cool? Per instance.

Kingdom Hearts - 167 minutes

" This movie is based on the Kingdom Hearts game. It's the first one of the series. The protagonist, Sora, began to use the keyblade, but his home is destroyed."

See what Square Enix and Disney managed to do together! You can't miss the newest successful movie, "Kingdom Hearts" coming soon only to the better theaters. Watch in 3D as well. Have a full experience of being a hero of the disney's worlds.

So, what do you think about this? 8D

well I think there's too much in the games to make into a movie however if they actually did do something like FF VII Advent Children I wouldn't mind

Hell yes...Oh hell yes, get all the voice actors together and do an animated movie. I would love that...i've been saying that for years now. Take the manga's of the game series mix it with the game plots and *boom* instant movie...though there will be a lot of work put into it. If they put as much work into it as they did for FF7:AC (Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children) then they would have an instant all around Academy award winning movie. If they do get a movie made, you can count on me to be at the midnight showing of the release. I also agree that there should be a movie for each game...that way those who don't have all the games knows the entire story of KH. I vote hell yes for a movie on the KH series...starting with KHBbS and ending with the last game of KH...which i think will be KH3.

No, not really. But if Square Enix ever do make a Kingdom Hearts movie, it would probably be made like Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.

Also back then Square Enix were called, Square Soft or something.

No, not really. But if Square Enix ever do make a Kingdom Hearts movie, it would probably be made like Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.

Also back then Square Enix were called, Square Soft or something.

You are correct.

I can't see a movie working well, especially if it's live-action. However, I think something like an Anime adaption of the series (or at least one installment) would work well. I mean, they've already done a manga for most of the series installments, so why not take it to the next level?

ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!!! Every time I play the game I always say "hmmm this would be a great movie but they would have to make it like 5 hours to make it perfect. If they made a show to that would be fine as long as it's not live action but if it is :/ oh well!!! :D[/size][/font]

I think an Anime in 3d, using the already made Cutscenes, and turning the battles into cutscenes. They may also have to update the voice acting in some parts as well, since some characters went through puberty or had their voice actor change.

i want movie but not live action,anime could also be good cause its never too

late to do six season series of kh (i meant for six games + re-makes and FMs that already is.when 3d is released that could make seventh season)

they could also make movie from story that isnt yet into series or our knowings (this means i dont refer into 3d,bbsv2 or 3)

and if movie is too long,they could split it to parts (like terras,vens and aquas stories and last+secret episodes together.)