Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Naroco

KHDays What is up with Xion transforming 3 times

As Kinode said. It's Xion's true form as a puppet/replica of Sora. It takes a different form depending on where it takes power from, and uses one of Sora's attacks.

Yeah, I think those machines gave her different powers and transformed her because of Sora's memories of those worlds. This was done to make Xion powerful enough to destroy Roxas and absorb him. Which the Organization epically failed at. The epically failed alot.

Xion turns into amour from the things they planted in the worlds they give her the power to transform into the amour...

That was the Organisations plan. I guess they were hoping Roxas would lose....

doesnt she turn into 4 forms though?,

Wonderland- Sonic Blade

Halloween Town- Ragnarok

Agrabah- Ars Arcanum

Twilight Town- IDK (faith?)

Hmmm I don't think the Twilight one counted.... because they never placed a device in twilight town.... I think it was just an extra battle..... so I don't think she transformed...

Hmmm I don't think the Twilight one counted.... because they never placed a device in twilight town.... I think it was just an extra battle..... so I don't think she transformed...

I was thinking about this, pretty sure the reason for a battle in Twilight Town was that Xion and Roxas's memories were stronger than even Sora's memories together. In fact, they were so strong that they made Xion look like a giant.

Because being the size of Godzilla isn't that big of a transformation.

Yeah, I think those machines gave her different powers and transformed her because of Sora's memories of those worlds. This was done to make Xion powerful enough to destroy Roxas and absorb him. Which the Organization epically failed at. The epically failed alot.

Yes, I think that the organization`s devices transforms her into that "things" for her to collect more hearts and faster too. Each tranformation is adapted to each location so she could reach kingdom Hearts faster... But Roxas... Oh, I can`t give spoilers ^^