KH3D Will Riku or Sora fail the mark?

Will either of the duo fail?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Will either of the duo fail?

• None of them will pass.
    • Only Sora will pass.
    • Only Riku will pass.
    • They will both pass.

What do you mean by 'Pulling a Terra?' All Terra really did was use darkness a little. Yen Sid isn't Eraqus. He isn't racist against the darkness.

lololololol, darkness is a race. I didn't know that. xDDDD

I have this feeling that Riku will pass, but Sora will fail........even though Riku uses Darkness....and Sora's just too naive and happy-go-lucky for his own good.

Riku using darkness doesn't mean anything. Not all masters abhor the darkness like Eraqus did. Riku has proven that he has control of his darkness and won't let it take him over again, so everything is fine.

What do you mean by 'Pulling a Terra?' All Terra really did was use darkness a little. Yen Sid isn't Eraqus. He isn't racist against the darkness.

I'm just referring to how he was "obsessed with power", Terra wanted to best Aqua, but i don't see Riku falling to the darkness again.

Imagine if Sora fell to darkness, that'd be a HUGE plot twist.

yea, but i think it'd be a little disappointing to the fans. I mean a majority of us enjoy kh for the storyline, and that would just seems like lazy thinking.

I feel like they will probably both pass. It's been brought up multiple times that just because Riku has darkness in him doesn't mean he'll fail. Look at Xehanort, he has tons of darkness and is a master. I think everyone needs to not look at "Darkness" and "Light" as good and evil, but as two different types of power, for lack of a better word, it's just how you use them! xD. So now back on topic, it would be weird if they made this huge deal out of taking this exam, and becoming Masters, just to have one fail. I just can't see it.

Each master does the Mark of Mastery exam differently. There is a chance Sora and Riku won't fight. Also, Sora and Riku will both pass, as it is required for both of them to be masters so they can take on Xehanort. So it's impossible for one of them to fail.

and there exams is probly sora: go find xmnas and destroy him or what ever he dose and pass

Riku: go find ansam and d him he dose and pass there

and there exams is probly sora: go find xmnas and destroy him or what ever he dose and pass

Riku: go find ansam and d him he dose and pass there

I dont know about that, i feel like Sora and Riku will have to battle things from deep within. It would make more sense seeing how Sora is seen facing Xemnas and that twilight thorn (probably due to Roxas's memories inside Sora) and Riku will be facing Xehanhort's heartless.

tutti frutti. From my perspective, I wouldn't really be surprised as to who passed or failed. Much like BBS there are points to where one person passes and one fails, along with varying other outcomes. I think that they will both pass. To me Yen Sid seems to be more open minded on how Light and Darkness is used compared to Eraqus. Yen Sid has a solid understanding of what Riku has been through and doesn't believe that Riku will stray off the wrong path again after learning his mistakes. Terra on the other was more or less manipulated by MX. Through this Eraqus seem to follow that Light was absolute, and power was a total bad thing, instead of giving Terra the benefit of the doubt. Not everyone is perfect, mistakes are there to be learned from. Something that I would think would be a shocker is if someone, for example Kairi, was actually the brains behind everything that has occurred so far. Knowing Nomura, whatever this "shocking" incident that will take place is something that we won't be able to guess until the game is released.

Riku and Sora will pass because they are such good fighters and Riku has darkness anyone with darkness is good

Not really. Riku is the only one with darkness that's good. I don't count Terra, because his darkness leads him to being possessed by Xehanort and becomes the main antagonist. Everyone and everything else we've encountered that uses darkness has been evil.

Not really. Riku is the only one with darkness that's good. I don't count Terra, because his darkness leads him to being possessed by Xehanort and becomes the main antagonist. Everyone and everything else we've encountered that uses darkness has been evil.

i think he meant good as in a good fighter lol ..