Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Karysonson

your kingdom hearts game collection

yesasia looks like a great site,has anyone from kh13 purchased any product from there?I just want be to sure that i can trust this site

Yeah, I ordered a book from them. And I go to their other site, YesStyle, and order clothes from them. It's a trustworthy site ;)

[Image coming soon...]

Kingdom Hearts (US) [Greatest Hits]

Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix (JP) [ultimate Hits]

Kingdom Hearts - Chain of Memories (US)

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories (US) [Greatest Hits]

Kingdom Hearts II (US) [Greatest Hits]

Kingdom Hearts II - Final Mix + (JP) [ultimate Hits]

-with Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories (JP)

Kingdom Hearts - 358/2 Days (US)

Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep (US)

Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep Final Mix (JP)

Kingdom Hearts - Re:Coded (US)

Don't have any EU or Non-Final Mix JP releases.

And I thought I was crazy, haha xD My stuff is mostly like yours, I am getting the JP version of each games. :)

I have,

-KH (JP and EU vers.)

-Chain of Memories

-KH 2

-358/2 Days

-Birth by Sleep (EU Special Edition)

-Re:coded

-Keyrings of Marluxia's, Xaldin's, Saix', Demnyx' and Lexaeus' weapons.

To be honest that is really all I can think of because I can't really get merchandise very easy :l but I do when I can :DD

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Chain of Memories

RE:Chain of Memories

Kingdom Hearts II

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+

Birth BY Sleep

358/2 Days

RE:Coded

all in english... except final mixes haha

And im gunna Import BBSFM after I buy a 3ds..... and get more money :) lol

And all are black label lol

Ok, that's everything I have since September 2011. So I still need to update with what I've bought since then....guh, might as well take my soul, KH. X___X

Lol did you buy Utada's This Is The One album just for the two KH songs? I own that CD too so I guess I could count it as part of my KH collection lol.

Lol did you buy Utada's This Is The One album just for the two KH songs? I own that CD too so I guess I could count it as part of my KH collection lol.

I was going to buy it anyway, but finding out she was finally adding Simple and Clean and Sanctuary really got me excited. xD

Ok, that's everything I have since September 2011. So I still need to update with what I've bought since then....guh, might as well take my soul, KH. X___X

Posted Image

thats the best collection i have ever seen,wow thats amazing ,you should make a video not only pictures,you are the most dedicated kh fan i have ever seen

also you have kh1fm limited edtition,thats really rare nowdays ,very few people have this ;)

please marry me ,i want to inherit your collection xD:D lolololol

thats the best collection i have ever seen,wow thats amazing ,you should make a video not only pictures,you are the most dedicated kh fan i have ever seen

also you have kh1fm limited edtition,thats really rare nowdays ,very few people have this ;)

please marry me ,i want to inherit your collection xD:D lolololol

o///O

That's quite the compliment! And to think, it all started with the KH -Another Story- book that came with FM+. xD

But I keep thinking I have more than I actually do for some reason, so this actually seems like not that much to me. Need...more......@w@<333

Posted Image

That's all of my Kingdom Hearts games, (with the OST's out so far awell) minus Chain of Memorys, which my friend is borrowing atm. I also have the Birth By Sleep Ultimania! (so I'm only really missing English 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, in terms of games)

• Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep JP/EN
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep FM
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Kingdom Hearts FM
  • Kingdom Hearts CoM JP/Eng
  • Kingdom Hearts RE:CoM Eng
  • Kingdom Hearts II
  • Kingdom Hearts II FM+ (with Re:CoM)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days JP/Eng
  • Kingdom Hearts ReCoded
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance

I guess that's quite a bit...

Posted Image

Take me now

Posted Image

That's all of my Kingdom Hearts games, (with the OST's out so far awell) minus Chain of Memorys, which my friend is borrowing atm. I also have the Birth By Sleep Ultimania! (so I'm only really missing English 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, in terms of games)

You should've imported the black label Re:CoM, it's so much prettier! x'D The soundtracks and 10th Anniversary box......I'm jelly. > _ >

You should've imported the black label Re:CoM, it's so much prettier! x'D The soundtracks and 10th Anniversary box......I'm jelly. > _ >

I meant to, but I had trouble finding it online when I bought Re:CoM D':

Hehe :3

They didn't come cheap though, about $400 (AU) down the drain. Totally worth it though for fans!