Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Twilight97

Roxas - Ventus or Sora's nobody?

Roxas is Ventus's Nobody because when Sora loses his heart, his body is used to make xion. Ventus is sitting, lost because his mind & soul are in Roxas, also, when Sora loses his heart, because Ventus merged his heart with Sora's, remnants of Ventus's heart were all that was left, which went into Roxas, giving him most of a heart. The reason Ventus's body isnt used is because there is no darkness in his heart, so the same thing that happened with Namine and Kairi happaned with Roxas and Ventus. That's why both have the semblance of feelings.Finally, all nobodies (except Namine and Xion, but technically neither of them are nobodies)look like who they are nobodies of.

Either that or he's both their nobodies.

sounds about right the whole thing is really confusing though

sounds about right the whole thing is really confusing though

ya sorry, theres a lot of info but it sounds kinda weird when i put it all together. all the info fits together like puzzle pieces, though.

ya sorry, theres a lot of info but it sounds kinda weird when i put it all together. all the info fits together like puzzle pieces, though.

yeah thats how KH always seems to work

My goodness, I put this in the top 10 confusing threads out of all I've read. lol joking

Did you play or watch a walkthrough of 358/2 days and KH2? Do you know what makes a nobody? Cause they have stated every minute in those games that Roxas is Sora's nobody. Roxas is Sora's nobody. When Sora became a heartless Roxas was born, but in that process Ven's heart went into Roxas since Roxas is Sora's body and soul. This is why Roxas looks like Ven. It's a similar process as to why Vanitas looks like Sora. If Roxas didn't have Ven's heart, Roxas would look like Sora. Xion is a replica created from the memories Xemnas stole from Sora in KH1 Final Mix, and she looks like Kairi because Sora's memories were strongest for her. Namine is a special nobody, she was created when Sora lost his body with Kairi's heart in it making her Kairi's nobody. As Ansem said in the Ansem reports in KH2, her existence is a mystery(if you know what makes a nobody), but I think Namine used Sora's body as a base, which is my she has a body. Nomura(creator of KH) has avoided questions asked about Namine, so we'll probably never know. No, the same thing did not happen with Namine and Kairi and Roxas and Ven.

KH isn't confusing, if you play or watch a walkthrough and read the reports, it's the most simplest thing to understand(speaking for myself), I guess with a little bit of confusing parts.

What? This is completely off. I don't why it's so hard to just play the games to figure it out without making baseless assumptions.

First off, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, using Sora's body and soul. In technical terms, yes he is Sora + Ventus, but in all, Roxas is just Sora.

Second, Xion is a replica, made out of Sora's memories. She takes on the form of Kairi (with black hair) because Kairi is Sora's strongest memory. She can also be technical be either Sora or Roxas' replica, depending on how you look at it.

Third, Ventus is just sleeping at CO. His body, soul, and mind exist there. Meaning, he wasn't involved in the process of making Roxas. However, Ven's heart, based on the evidence from 358/2 Days, is actually in Roxas. Hearts actually cause the body to take upon a different form. If a heart goes inside a body with another heart, then there will be some slight physical (and perhaps mental) changes, as seen with MX's being in Terra. However, if a heart goes inside a heartless body, then the whole body's form is changed. Because Roxas didn't have a heart, due to the fact that he was a Nobody, Ven's heart caused him to look like Ven. Otherwise, he would of looked like Sora.

Fourth, darkness in a person's heart has nothing to do with the body, except for changes like darker skin, golden eyes, pointy ears, etc.

Fifth, Roxas can only feel because of Ven's heart. Namine...well nobody really knows why it seems she can feel. Namine is still a mystery to us, considering I can't understand that Nobodies are made from the body and soul, yet Kairi still keeps hers.

And finally, please, do all of us a favor and just play the games. Clearly I can tell you have little information on 358/2 Days and just started making theories on a game that came out is a giant no no.

Seriously ._.

It isn't that complicated actually . If xion, the replica of Sora, was made of Sora's body, she would be his nobody and that rules out Roxas not having Sora's body. Roxas is Sora's nobody but because he has Ventus' heart (or fragments of, it really doesn't matter in this case) he resembles Ventus, and is able to feel with the heart that he has. Besides this, both kh2 and days confirms this so it sounds like you didn't play the games :/. Roxas as well as most other nobodies are born when a strong hearted person loses his or her heart, and so are born of natural circumstances unlike replicas. Main point: xion is a replica made up of his memories, not his body.

With that taken care of on to namine is most widely believed to have come into existence in a similar way as other nobodies except without a body to begin with:

-a heart leaves the body (kairi's)

-and is lost to the darkness (Sora's)

-and the body for that heart becomes the nobody (nothing)

-because literaly nothing is required to make a nobody.

-(a nobody's body is born belonging the realm of nothing and thus doesn't exist anywhere else other than the realm of nothing, but since we all exist not in the realm of nothing they techinically do not exist. A neat paradox huh?)

-namine was born in castle oblivion which is on the opposite side in terms of nothing vs twilight compared to most nobodies

-In other words, namine came into existence borrowing requirements from Sora

-She thus has a tie to Sora, but is primarily Kairi's nobody

-Ansem states she is the most but fleeting of shadows, having never the body to begin with

-Another reason for her unusualness is that she is the nobody of a princes of heart

I am fairly sure most of this is right, but there may be some errors.

What? This is completely off. I don't why it's so hard to just play the games to figure it out without making baseless assumptions.

First off, Roxas is Sora's Nobody, using Sora's body and soul. In technical terms, yes he is Sora + Ventus, but in all, Roxas is just Sora.

Second, Xion is a replica, made out of Sora's memories. She takes on the form of Kairi (with black hair) because Kairi is Sora's strongest memory. She can also be technical be either Sora or Roxas' replica, depending on how you look at it.

Third, Ventus is just sleeping at CO. His body, soul, and mind exist there. Meaning, he wasn't involved in the process of making Roxas. However, Ven's heart, based on the evidence from 358/2 Days, is actually in Roxas. Hearts actually cause the body to take upon a different form. If a heart goes inside a body with another heart, then there will be some slight physical (and perhaps mental) changes, as seen with MX's being in Terra. However, if a heart goes inside a heartless body, then the whole body's form is changed. Because Roxas didn't have a heart, due to the fact that he was a Nobody, Ven's heart caused him to look like Ven. Otherwise, he would of looked like Sora.

Fourth, darkness in a person's heart has nothing to do with the body, except for changes like darker skin, golden eyes, pointy ears, etc.

Fifth, Roxas can only feel because of Ven's heart. Naminé...well nobody really knows why it seems she can feel. Namine is still a mystery to us, considering I can't understand that Nobodies are made from the body and soul, yet Kairi still keeps hers.

And finally, please, do all of us a favor and just play the games. Clearly I can tell you have little information on 358/2 Days and just started making theories on a game that came out is a giant no no.

Seriously ._.

This exactly.

sometimes i think vens heart released from soras body joins with his body (that dissappeared from CoW in "fragmentary passage") and he was recreated into twilight town where xemnas founds him and mistakes him as a nobody.

sometimes i think vens heart released from soras body joins with his body (that dissappeared from CoW in "fragmentary passage") and he was recreated into twilight town where xemnas founds him and mistakes him as a nobody.

Wow....just wow.

I think it's been said just about a BILLION TIMES Roxas is Sora's nobody. Not Ven's not Master Xehanort's Sora's.

yeah yeah...its just my old theorie.but its very good...

master xehanorts? well thats grazy...

No, that's totally wrong. Here's the real scoop on what happened. Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Hearts in ordet to save Kairi. Which releases both Kairi and Ven's heart. But instead of Ven's heart returning to his body, it took shelter within Roxas in order to have a new vessel. That's why Roxas looks like Ven and can feel emotions as well.

No, that's totally wrong. Here's the real scoop on what happened. Sora stabbed himself with the Keyblade of Hearts in ordet to save Kairi. Which releases both Kairi and Ven's heart. But instead of Ven's heart returning to his body, it took shelter within Roxas in order to have a new vessel. That's why Roxas looks like Ven and can feel emotions as well.

i know those things all right?

Jesus! I saw the title and I facepalmed. I read the thread and I started to hang myself. I found that some people were actually agreeing with you and I threw my computer out the window!

I really hate that people with very limited info make theories and then say they're right, rather than what they think of this.

DeathSkull3000 had it completely right.

Jesus! I saw the title and I facepalmed. I read the thread and I started to hang myself. I found that some people were actually agreeing with you and I threw my computer out the window!

I really hate that people with very limited info make theories and then say they're right, rather than what they think of this.

well sorry!

im not living in irak! i can have opinions and so do everyone else!

Yeah, Rob had it completely right as well.

OK, OK im sorry. ive just been really confused (& FYI, i have played days, i just havn't gotten very far. i just beat da leech grave) I want to play all the games so bad but i dont have the right consoles (i used to have a ps2 but it broke & i want a psp) so IM SORRY! & thanx 4 clearin it up.& keyblade king, dont b mean. i have feelings 2, u kno.

OK, OK im sorry. ive just been really confused (& FYI, i have played days, i just havn't gotten very far. i just beat da leech grave) I want to play all the games so bad but i dont have the right consoles (i used to have a ps2 but it broke & i want a psp) so IM SORRY! & thanx 4 clearin it up.& keyblade king, dont b mean. i have feelings 2, u kno.

If you don't have the right consoles......watch a walkthrough. You learn the same story watching just like someone playing.

I think Roxas is both Sora's and Ventus's Nobody. Kairi never lost her body, yet she had Naminé as her Nobody through Sora's body. I think Roxas held Ventus's dormant heart, as it could have remained within Sora's body when Roxas was formed. I can't help but wonder, I think it was on Day 297 of 358 or something. Roxas fainted in Castle Oblivion. Some may say it was because Sora was sleeping there, but Roxas did not faint when he was close to Sora before going back to him. But, then, Ventus was also in Castle Oblivion, So maybe, at that point he was too close to both or something. And I think I saw something about that in a Nomura interview, but I'm just guessing. Both of them could technically be Roxas's Somebodies.

I am going to try to make this as simple as possible.Roxas is both Ven's and Sora's Nobody. Confirmed by Nomura.Namine is a special Nobody created when Kairi's heart left Sora's body. She is Kairi's Nobody but was created from Sora's body and soul. Confirmed in Secret Ansem's Report 10. Her power to manipulate Sora's memories originates from a combination of Kairi's powers as a Princess of Heart and Sora's involvement in her creation. Speculated.

Xion is a replica of Sora crafted from his memories*. Her appearance changes* depending on the viewers memories' of people connected to Sora's heart**. Confirmed in various Secret Reports. The individual reasons why she appears as these people instead of somebody else are merely speculated but the overall reason why this occurs and the fact that it does are confirmed, as is who she appears as unless otherwise stated.     Xemnas sometimes sees her as Sora* because of her getting close to fulfilling her purpose**. Confirmed in Secret Report Day 255: Final Stages     Xigbar sees her as Ven* because of his heart resting within Sora's**. Confimed in an in-game cut scene.     Saix sees her as a faceless puppet* because he has no real connection to anyone tied to Sora's heart aside from meeting Ven once and never directly interacting or even talking to him in his adolescence as Isa**. Confirmed in Secret Report Day 255: Final Stages.     Axel sees her as Namine* because of Sora's roll in her creation**. Confirmed in Secret Report Day 74: Xion's Face. Later he sees her as Xion because he gets to know her. Speculated. It's possible that like in the Manga he saw her as Xion the whole time and only mentioned her resemblance to Namine because he had yet to meet Kairi. Speculated.     Roxas sees her as Xion the whole time because of Sora's memories of Kairi*. Confimed in in-game cut scenes.     Riku sees her as Sora because of their friendship. Speculated. Later he sees her as Xion because, like Axel, he got to know her. Speculated. Also like Axel it is possible that, as in the Manga, he saw her as Xion the entire time because of his friendship with Kairi and her heart's time in Sora's and was shocked at her appearance because as a Princess of Heart Kairi had no darkness in her heart and was therefore unable to produce a Nobody and at this time Riku was not aware of the fact that Namine was Kairi's Nobody nor of the unique circumstances of her origins. Speculated.Despite the end of "A Fragmentary Passage" where Ven seems to vanish from the Chamber of Waking. When Sora sacrificed himself to save Kairi Ven's heart, unlike Kairi's, did not return to it's original body. This is confirmed by the end of 3D when Ven is seen in the Chamber smiling in his sleep. This could be due to the fact that, unlike Kairi's, Ven's heart was not yet strong enough to leave Sora.It is possible that Namine, Roxas and Xion's ability to feel true emotion right upon their creation is due to them co-existing with their original selves and in Roxas's case having an already developed heart. (Ven's)*Confirmed.**Speculated.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

Hey guys, just signed up today and was reading your comments. These are my theorys of the game and what might happen.

Birth by Sleep: Ventus hearts goes into Sora to heal. We all can agree on this.

Kh1Fm: Sora lost his heart giving it to Kairi so she can live again. Now comes the crazy stuff. When Sora lost his hearts, he had two hearts inside of him. So what happen when a strong hearted person loses their heart. A heartless is created and a nobody. Now since he has two hearts. Then shouldn't 2 heartless and 2 nobodys be created. So my theory is that we have only seen 1 heartless and 1 nobody, we are still missing the other heartless and nobody.

Kh2fm: Roxas looks the way he does because when Sora lost his heart, he gave up something that wasnt his. So this to me explains why Roxas doesnt look like Sora.

Recoded: Sora is told that there are people and worlds that still need their help. They is talking about Terra, Aqua, Ventus.

Dream Drop: Xeharnot wants Sora right but falls, so what would be the next best thing, this nobody

Kh3: I think we are going to see Sora's really nobody and heartless because they want the 13 piece of darkness. Also, i think that Sora will lose the part of his heart of roxas because it wasnt his to begin with, it was Ventus so when so goes to meet Ventus, i think roxas will return to his right body thus fore waking Ventus from his slumber.

Kh4: thats right i said it Kingdom hearts 4, if you didnt know, the develpoer said that this isnt the end. So im guessing that this is were Sora's really Nobody will show himself or maybe at the end of kh3.

so yea thats my theory, plz dont get all mad and be like your stupid and stuff, its just my theory.

I just want to know how sora was able to have a body after Roxas was created. I mean... Roxas is Sora's body and soul right? So how did Sora have a body when he and Roxas Co-exsisted? Am I missing something?Nope. Ven's body and mind is asleep in CO. So Ven doesn't get a nobody. Ven's heart carries on with Sora's body to rest inside Sora's nobody, Roxas. So Ven's heart never touched the darkness.

I just want to know how sora was able to have a body after Roxas was created. I mean... Roxas is Sora's body and soul right? So how did Sora have a body when he and Roxas Co-exsisted? Am I missing something?

Hey guys, just signed up today and was reading your comments. These are my theorys of the game and what might happen.Birth by Sleep: Ventus hearts goes into Sora to heal. We all can agree on this.Kh1Fm: Sora lost his heart giving it to Kairi so she can live again. Now comes the crazy stuff. When Sora lost his hearts, he had two hearts inside of him. So what happen when a strong hearted person loses their heart. A heartless is created and a nobody. Now since he has two hearts. Then shouldn't 2 heartless and 2 nobodys be created. So my theory is that we have only seen 1 heartless and 1 nobody, we are still missing the other heartless and nobody.Kh2fm: Roxas looks the way he does because when Sora lost his heart, he gave up something that wasnt his. So this to me explains why Roxas doesnt look like Sora.Recoded: Sora is told that there are people and worlds that still need their help. They is talking about Terra, Aqua, Ventus.Dream Drop: Xeharnot wants Sora right but falls, so what would be the next best thing, this nobodyKh3: I think we are going to see Sora's really nobody and heartless because they want the 13 piece of darkness. Also, i think that Sora will lose the part of his heart of roxas because it wasnt his to begin with, it was Ventus so when so goes to meet Ventus, i think roxas will return to his right body thus fore waking Ventus from his slumber.Kh4: thats right i said it Kingdom hearts 4, if you didnt know, the develpoer said that this isnt the end. So im guessing that this is were Sora's really Nobody will show himself or maybe at the end of kh3.so yea thats my theory, plz dont get all mad and be like your stupid and stuff, its just my theory.

Nope. Ven's body and mind is asleep in CO. So Ven doesn't get a nobody. Ven's heart carries on with Sora's body to rest inside Sora's nobody, Roxas. So Ven's heart never touched the darkness. If Ven's heart never touched the darkness then Ven's heart never turned into a heartless. Edited by Levi Hahn