Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KHRecoded Kingdom Hearts mobile artwork released

Just a small tidbit of news for now, but still interesting nonetheless. The official Kingdom Hearts blog, Message from the KINGDOM, has updated showing new pieces of artwork that have been added to the Kingdom Hearts Mobile service. You can check this out at our gallery, or simply view our collection of images from Message from the KINGDOM below.

Uh yeah I do I'm just wondering why you put this in coded instead of General or something. Kingdom Hearts Mobile is not an actual game :D.

Game or not, this particular forum deals with "Kingdom Hearts coded & Kingdom Hearts Mobile & Kingdom Hearts Re:coded".

OK I didn't know that. What about V-Cast?

It's not recognized by Square, so I haven't included any information about it on the website. However, feel free to discuss the game in the general Kingdom Hearts forum. :)

Also I thought you said you read forum descriptions? :P

It's not recognized by Square, so I haven't included any information about it on the website. However, feel free to discuss the game in the general Kingdom Hearts forum. :)

Also I thought you said you read forum descriptions? :P

All the forum description says is "Kingdom Hearts coded". Don't get your underpants twisted up :angry: !

All the forum description says is "Kingdom Hearts coded". Don't get your underpants twisted up :angry: !

My pants are fine thanks... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Seriously though, just letting everyone know as they seem to miss over it pretty often. Forum descriptions are located on http://kh13.com/forum/ , under the forum title. :)