Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

New pokemon game?

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/

This is a a link to the photo of a Japanese gaming magazine. It supposedly confirms that a new Pokemon game will be revealed in the next issue, which is out during May. Nobody is not sure if this is a game for the 3DS, as it could be for the Wii, or even the Wii HD if we want to get really crazy, but I think it has a pretty decent chance for being a handheld title. What sort of Pokemon game do you think it is?

Judging from the screenshot: It's not widescreen = No 3DS. It's not 3D graphics = Not Wii. It's most likely DS. Either B&W, or another future Pokemon game. Probably not Pokemon Gray as B&W just came out, so maybe a spin-off?

Heh, you follow 3DSBlog too? I hope it isn't Grey, as I just got my Pokemon Black game. Maybe a new Mystery Dungeon game, those are fun.

probably because i dont think they would have time to make another poke game if it just came out a few months ago

Thats Pokemon Black and White, and its probably some old magazine from last year lol

Game Freak confirmed that they won't make a Pokemon Grey/Gray since they said "We're done with Black and White" or something like that

Thats Pokemon Black and White, and its probably some old magazine from last year lol

Game Freak confirmed that they won't make a Pokemon Grey/Gray since they said "We're done with Black and White" or something like that

I never heard that. When did they say that?

Not long after this scans surfaced of a 3DS version of Pokemon xD, it's hard to tell if they're legit or not, but it's possible this could be the new Pokemon game that is getting announced next month.