Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Who's your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?

My favorite character would have to be a tie between Terra and Roxas

Reasons for Terra:

-Strong

-Lone ranger type character

-cares for people to the point where he will do anything to keep them safe.

Reasons for Roxas:

-He has 2 keyblades

-He cares for his close friends

-When ticked off he kicks butt

(examples being when xion died, when Ansem the wise tried to pushed him into rejoining sora, having to leave all his friends behind)

Sora... 'nuff said... I just think he's totally bad ass... Sure he is the main character, but what's not to love?! "I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!" My favorite line!

post-32354-0-33968000-1303797864_thumb.jpg

My favourite character is Roxas.

1- Despite his life absoloutly sucking, he still stays strong. Well most of the time.

2- He's cueless when it comes to his emotions. Including love.

3- He's pretty darn cute.

4- He was the first to wield two keyblades and that made him awesome.

5- He looked great in the secret cutscene, when he was first being seen.

6- He's just such a fun character to write for fanfictions!

It used to be Axel but after Days Roxas became number one though they still change position sometimes xD

I adore Roxas cause

1: I felt so sry for him when he was just suddenly born and he started getting used right away like a tool

2: he was so innocent and pure in so many aspects

3: he had a heart (Ven's) so he could actually feel and make real friends .

4: he rly suffered a lot without even knowing why at first

5: he went up against a whole organisation

6: he thought noone wanted him or anyone would miss him in the end and made me wanna snuggle him ;o;

7: he was frigging pwn with those 2 keyblades which btw are my most fav !

8: he uses light as power (though I think that proly come's from Ven's heart) in an organisation who are darkness itself !

9: he had to sacrifice himself for someone he didn't rly know , he only had some fleeting memories of him .

10: he went even "up against" his friends in a sense and that was very sad too :c

11: he rly deserves to be my fav after all he's been through . Damn Sora !

I love Axel cause:

1: he was so badass from the first time I heard him talk in kh2 (that's when I decided he was my fav char)

2: he is the only person closest to having a heart imo

3: he sacrificed himself for Sora (Roxas) to protect him .

4: he rly cared abt Roxas and Xion .

5: he truly believed in their friendship and he didn't want to ruin their trio so he would always bring them all back to be together.

6: he in the end betrayed the organisation too .

7: he damn deserves it too . Damn Sora again randomly !

And a reason for both , I love them even more cause of the secret cutscene which made me cry .

And ofc cause of the quotes "Sora. You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is... over." , "Only 7 days to go, and then my summer vacation's over" , "Silly. Just cause you have a next life..." and "See ya, partner" make my heart squeeze :C I love you guys T.T I hope you reappear in kh3 one way or another T.T

My fav is Terra

reasons

1) He is tough

2) He uses darkness to protect his friends

3) He has made mistakes that made the first kingdom hearts game exist

4) His armor is AWESOME

there r more reasons i just dont have the time to write them

It's pretty hard to choose from all of the characters... There are so many xD But I think I will have to go with Naminé. I've always liked her a lot, even though she creeped me out a little in KH2 before I knew who she was.

At first though, when I saw her in CoM, I thought it was irritating how she waited for Sora to come save her and how she didn't stand up for herself, but after some thought I realised it was only realistic; if you've been locked inside a castle since the day you were born, surrounded by adults who wouldn't think twice about hitting you if you didn't do what you were told, and you couldn't fight at all... you probably wouldn't make much noise to begin with.

She does selfish things; eareses Sora's memory of his friends and replaces them with memories of her instead, because she doesn't want to be alone anymore. This is something many people doesn't like her for, but for me, it's one of the reasons she's the best character. She knows what she does is wrong, but she still does it, even though she feels terrible. That's how much she hates being alone. She isn't perfect and all loyal to begin with, like Sora, Kairi, Ventus, Aqua etc. but she does things for her own benefit. However, seeing how dearly Sora loves his friends, makes her understand friendship more and what it's all about. That's why she, in the end, decides to ignore the organizations orders and not be their slave anymore, despite the consequences. She really learns from her mistakes. And she knows that letting Sora go will mean lonliness again for her, but she still helps him all she can, like he did all he could to help her when she was in trouble.

I also think her life is maybe the most tragic one out of all the characters. At least Roxas, for example, had friends even though he had to give them up. Naminé had no one until Sora came, and despite him becoming so important to her he chose to forget about her. That must've hurt a lot. And after that, she's being used by DiZ for a year or so, again alone, until she finally fuses with Kairi again. It's so sad, seeing how she wanted to be her own person but couldn't....

Oh and as the other Naminé person said (I forgot the name, sorry DX), she doesn't judge people by light and dark like most other characters; she thinks of everyone equally.

Wow, this got way longer than I thought it would...

I can't pick just one... I love Organization members 1-11 too much to put one above the other. They are just so unique in their own way. I personally believe that Yen Sid got unreliable information about them not having hearts.(Don't beat me down). But, yeah, Just love 'em.

Master Eraqus of course cuz :

1-He is the only master that use light attacks without any darkness

2-His armors r cool and he don't use it always like TVA and that would make it a special armor

3-He is shinning when u fight him in bbs

4-He never betrayed the light side

5-He would die and not to let LOD to be taken by darkness

6-He is cool

Terra... I just found it sad that he had to end up like that... All he ever wanted was to protect his friends yet he got used for terrible deeds and eventually got possessed by the main villain... can't wait till he returns!!

despite my user name and profile pic thingy, my favorite character would have to be Riku. as someone said with Roxas on the first page of posts, he seems really human to me. he's constantly presented with challenges, but, in selflessness always chooses what's right for everyone but himself. for example in KH1 when Kairi disappears. Riku might not necessarily have had to take the path of darkness to find her, he could just have easily stayed on the path to light with sora. but in his hopes to find her as quick as possible, Riku willingly took the path to darkness. it seems like he got more into the darkness than intended, but he was able to come back from that, realize the mistakes he was starting to make, and began to fix those mistakes. but i'll digress, before i keep going with this. case in point, fav. character = Riku.

There are a few characters I am fond of - Axel, Riku, Larxene - , but my favourite character has to be Aqua. She has a great personality. And finally a main character who is female. I really hope they make a Birth by Sleep volume 2 and that she's in it.

No doubt Ventus.

When I first saw him, he caught my interest because of his appearance, since I already liked Roxas. But as the game advanced, I liked him more, since his attitude was sweet and kind, optimistic and cheerful, always smiling. But as many fans love it, he has an unknown past, linked to Xehanort, that was not revealed completely in BBS (like where is he from, how did he get to Xehanort, when did he learn to use the Keyblade and so on...)

Other things that I love about him, is that he too worries about his friends, and fears for their safety, the reason why he was after Terra almost through the entire game. He is always looking out for them, seen in the battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Ven looking out for Aqua when she fell, and defending Terra before Xehanort froze him.

I also like his way of fighting, the speed he posses been fitting to him.

His ending as well, is very sad, but he remains in calm the whole time. When he fought Vanitas, he knew very well the consequences, but didn't care, as long as Terra and Aqua were safe. When he lost his heart, he was relieved instead of sad, and found shelter in Sora, triggering important facts in the future games, like Sora's ability of wielding the Keyblade, and Roxas' appearance.

For the longest time I didn't have a favorite character. It was always a tie between Sora, Riku, and Roxas. But now that BBS has come out I found a love for Ventus' character and his bittersweet story.

I like Ventus because of his personality, struggle, and the overall tragedy of his story. In the beginning of his story he was broken. He had no memory of a past and had much healing to do. As his heart cooped with the damage done to it, he became dependent on his friends. Even the beginning of Ven's story was quite sad because everything he had was within that little world. So when his friend left and he feared he may not come back, Ventus went after him.

I liked following Ven's story because as he explored new worlds, you can see the wonder he had coming from a small world with no past. You couldn't help but join in with Ven's optimism and enthusiasm. And after exploring on his own, he became self-reliant. When he found his friends and was told to go home, he instead took matters in his own hands and decided to meet new people and expand his own world.

Then, as the ending came and Ventus learned his past, we find out that he had been manipulated this whole time all for Xehanort's plan. But Ventus would not allow himself to be used by him. Even when it looked like Xehanort had his wish, Ventus turned the tables. The boy with a broken heart who had relied so much on his friends became their defender. He took up his keyblade and allowed himself to be broken again, but this time it was so Xehanort would never be able to use him again.

His story is bittersweet, as you watch a sweet selfless boy fall not of any fault of his own but because he was in the wrong company of people. Maybe some would rather have a sweet ending, but I have found bittersweet to be my favorite flavor.