Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Who's your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?

it goes like this

1: Xigbar

2: Saix

3: Xaldin

4: Xemnas( and any incarnation of xehanort)

5: Roxas

6: Riku

7: Terra

8: Aqua

9: Vanitas

10: Marluxia

11: Larxene

12: Luxord

13: Namine

14: Sora

15: Zexion

No doubt, Aqua.

I just see so much of myself in her. We both give everything we have to our friends and ask for nothing in return, even going out of line to do so. In addition, we've both lost a lot, and when I saw the ending for BbS the first time, I honestly cried because I knew how she felt. It all sounds kinda weird, but it's true.

Hmm, same face but different stories...

It could be Roxas. He lived a tragic life in a harsh world and tried to hold together a fleeting friendship. On the battle side, his Light magic is awe-inspiring and his Scynch-Blade is revolutionary.

Favorite Quote:I guess my summer vacation, is over (I'm going to say this on my first day of college!).

Or

It could be Ventus. His life was a tragedy set in motion by events which he couldn't prevent. Before popping the game into the UMD, you could tell his fate would be unkind. Yet through all of this, not once did he ever stop caring about his friends. Battle-wise, he was the master of Wind, Wingblades were awesome, and his reverse grip was a cool twist.

Favorite Quote:Erase me (so dramatic and amazing how one so young could have such a sense of justice!)

I guess after writing this, I realize that Ventus is my favorite because of all that he had to endure (like a broken heart-litearlly). Roxas will always hold a special position though.-edit-read comment at bottom of post

As an aside, I really love Aqua's determination (she's the real hero of KH; who's Sora?) and Axel's wit. Some people complain

-edit: Aw shoot; I knew this was going to happen! I started reading everybody's posts about Roxas and they reminded my why I was having a hard time choosing favorites. I give up. Roxas dual-wields, so he and Ventus are now my dual-favorites.

Weell, I personally think that Axel is the best character.

Why?

That's simple.

Number one, he's HAWT, number two, he really cares for Roxas and Xion, and (most importantly) who doesn't like AKUROKU?!

Does this include Disney characters? If it does, then my favorite would be Donald Duck because I like the way he talks and he cures me in battle.

If not, Sora would be my favorite KH character, because he's willing to do anything to save his friends.

Zexion because of his design and because of his voice acting in japanese and english, he definitely needed a bigger part, plus his weapon is a book, A BOOK!!!

i do agree with Lu Xun, and aqua is in my top three with kari, i'm not going to go through my top 10, but sora is my number 1 favorite.

reasons: he's as caring as those who came before him

he is one of the best keyblade wielders

he is only a knight of the keyblade, but has the skill of a master

my favorite disney characters from kh are donald duck and mickey cuz they are sooooo cute and i was watching cartoons of them when i was a baby. I like mickey beacuse he has a very nice personality and he can use the keyblade. My top ten favorite ff characters are:

1. SORA FOR EVER(cuz he has good personality and he is the best keyblade master ;)

2. roxas (love his story almost cried)

3. xion and riku

4. kairi and namine

5. ven

6. aqua

7. terra

8. axel

9. sephiroth (his eyes are blue and in kh blue means good guy)

10. squall

My favorite ff villans are:

1. XEMNAS (soooooo cooool)

2. xeanorth ( he is sooooooooooo bad!!)

3. Vanitas

4. Ansem

5. hooded xemnas (he is annoyng so hes not first)

ROXAS FTW

HE CAN USE TWO KEYBLADES AT A TIME

HE IS THE ONLY NOBODY WHO HAS FEELINGS

HE FORCED RIKU TO TURN INTO HIS DARK FORM(OTHERWISE RIKU WOULD BE AS GOOD AS DEAD)

HE IS JUST COOL!!!!!!!!

Weell, I personally think that Axel is the best character.

Why?

That's simple.

Number one, he's HAWT, number two, he really cares for Roxas and Xion, and (most importantly) who doesn't like AKUROKU?!

...I don't like AkuRoku...