Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

What's your favourite Kingdom Hearts world?

A few days ago, we asked who your favourite Kingdom Hearts character was. The winners of this have been announced, and this can be seen below. However, now we come to you with a different question. What is your favourite world in Kingdom Hearts?

s1110_tJ5NLNjsTm2I7ra8E1ZkoAOV35cJK3j2.j

Similar to characters, worlds play a large role in the Kingdom Hearts series. Many original and Disney-based worlds exist in the series, with quite a few occurring in multiple games across the series. So, what is your favourite world and why? The best responses will be picked out and featured. Lastly, we'd like to ask you to take a look at our new worlds section, which has been recently updated, and ask you to get involved with our Content Project, where you can make changes on these pages. Enjoy.

I would have to say twighlight Town... for a few reasons

1: it is where Roxas was born and the catolyist of what went down in KH2,KH358/2 days and to a lesser extent kh chain of memories

2: I thought Roxas friendship with Hayner, Pence and Olette in the virtual twighlight Town was adorible, as well as Hayner and Seifer's rivialry.

3: it is the first time we see Saix unhooded (secound favorite KH character)

4: it is a world with strictly nobody eneimes (only applies to KH2 towards the end of the game).

5: It is where i leveled up to level 99 and maxed out my forms

6: some of the most tear jerking scenes happaned in that world

I have a lot of worlds I like, but if I had a favorite, it would Radiant Garden in BBS and KH2. Why? Because it's where the most epic ship(censored for young ones) went down. Aqua fighting Terra-Xehanort, only to sacrifice herself to save him, which unknowing dooms us all. lol In KH2, joining with the FF characters, fighting the 100 heartless, and finally meeting Xemnas, part of the root of all evil. EPIC. Oh, and did I mention Goofy died? So sad. lol

1. Space Paranoids. Everyone looked cool, the Heartless were fun to fight, and the mini-game was epic. I wish this was in every KH game but sadly it can't be done without causing a plothole.

2. Radiant Garden BBS, seeing Radiant Garden before the heartles powned it is very epic. It looks like an awesome city. It is also very spacious and fun to explore. Plus it's a good place to do training.

3. Mickey's Castle because the music makes me feel like a 6 year old again :)

Mine is Destiny Island because you just CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

My top two favorite worlds have to be Keyblade Graveyard and Space Paranoids. I thought that the background for Space Paranoids looked awesome, it had epic music, the mini-games are awesome and the heartless are cool there. I like the Keyblade Graveyard because of its great plot.

I have a lot of favorite worlds. These are some of my most favorite ones.

1. Hollow Boastion - Hollow Boastion would have to be my favorite world mainly because it's where a lot of epic events happen. For example: the fight with Riku, the fight with Malificent,and the place where the Final Keyhole is. Hollow Boastion is one of the largest worlds in Kingdom Hearts. It's a very detailed enviornment and its fun to explore. There are also hordes of Heartless there for you to defeat. The platforming in this world is also very astounding and was better than I could have ever expected. Also the theme music for the world (Forze De Male I think)is one of Yoko's best pieces. In HB, you fight a lot of main villians and that's why its one of the main worlds in Kingdom Hearts and my #1 favorite.

2. The World That Never Was - The World Thet Never Was, is the final world in Kingdom Hearts II and also where you fight Xemnas, the strongest Kingdom Hearts villain to date. The World That Never Was is basically the main HQ (Headquarters) for the Organization. In The World That Never Was you fight Roxas (In KH2FM), Xigbar, Luxord, Saix, and Xemnas. Five of the strongest Organization XIII members. The World That Never Was has a lot of Heartless and Nobodies to fight just like Hollow Boastion which should make it very fun. Platforming in the world is very scarce but It's detailed enviornment and mostly dark surrondings fixes the problem. I like this world as #2 mainly because it's where you fight all 3 forms of Xemnas (First Form, Armor Form, Final Form). If it were not for Hollow Boastion, this world would most likely be my #1 favorite.

3. Deep Jungle - Deep Jungle falls in third place as my favourite Kingdom Hearts world. Honestly, I think Deep Jungle is the best Disney world in the KH series. The first reason why would be beacuase of it's platforming. There's really a lot of platforming in this world. From the Vine Swinging to the Tree Sliding it's just epic. The second reason why Deep Jungle is my favourite world is because of it's music. Deep Jungle and Having a Wild Time are two great Kingdom Hearts songs that give you one of the best possible expierences while playing KH. Lastly, would be because of it's importance to the story. Even though Deep Jungle is a Disney world, it is very important to Kingdom Hearts 1's plot. In Deep Jungle, Clayton gives into the darkness in order to capture and kill the Gorillas. Because of this the Heartless are all over Deep Jungle. Has any other Disney villain done that to his or her's original world?

1:My favorite world the land of the dragons from kh2 because of the music and i like the fight sora donald and goofy had ling yao and chien po that was funny and i like it when xigbar took off his hood and ran and just left sora donald and goofy to fight the nobodies and i like the shanyu battle music and when he says you think you can over power me

2:I like deep jungle too i love the music here and when donald is mad at sora at the beggining and the gorrila scares him and he screams i wish it would be on another kh game is sucks that its not

Radiant Garden in BBS because it is filled with so much light plus they have a reactor, how can that not be cool? Not to mention, the whole fountain thing is awesome. It is the site of Xehanort vs. Aqua and Terra vs. Braig and where the three friends go their separate ways. The world also has a great view from the top, remember in Kh2, when you can see the giant maw there. Radiant Garden also seems to be the heart of all worlds and the origin of everything, remember the legend of the origin of darkness is only found in Radiant Garden. It holds so many mysteries that remain unsolved, not to mention it is where Aqua's armor rests.

The next world is Castle Oblivion because of its design and creation. You have to admit that the transformation was epic and the creation occurs because of Aqua, and it is an ever changing labyrinth also with a ton of unsolvable mysteries. It is also where Sora lost his memory and Riku found his stength. Castle Oblivion also has a daunting appearance reminding me of darkness and it has so many floors and is where both Namine and Xion were created.

My pick is the most enigmatic world in the Kingdom Hearts universe: Twilight Town.

Firstly, it is beautiful. The town reminds me of a calm resort on the beach. Its eternally orange skies promote both peace and relaxation. One can play with their friends in the Sandlot, hang out on the beach at Sunset Hill, or skateboard in town. The focal point, the clocktower, is large and majestic. Its Mansion is... erie and enigmatic.

To set the scene, the music is also enthralling. Lazy Afternoons personifies a peaceful day in Twilight Town. Working Together is the funnest battle music of the series. And Icing on the Cake is heartwarming (especially the BBS version).

The events that conspired there are also key to my appreciation of it. Whether it was the friendship of Roxas, Axel, and Xion, the death of Xion, the reawakening of Sora, or Sora and Co. meeting up with Mickey again, there is always something emotional going on.

What may have happened there is equally intriging. One wonders what would make a relaxing world so important? Why was the Mansion created? Why did Ansem (DiZ) chose to set up his lab there? What is the White Room? Why are Nobodies attracted to it, including the Organization XIII members? Where can you buy the Sea Salt Ice Cream in Kingdom Hearts 2?

Twilight Town; don't you wish you could live there?

My favorite world so far is Twilight Town.

I like this world for many reasons. One of them is the background sound. I find it very relaxing and it matches the atmosphere and the mood of the world. Another reason is because most of 358/2 Days plot ocurred here, and since Days was my first game, it was also the first world a knew about. Most of my reasons are related to the game. For example, I also like this world because the part of the overall story of the game that takes part here is emotional and it also shows the friend relationship that Roxas held with Axel and Xion.Also in the overall story of the series, Twilight Town piece of story is emotional (Xion's death, Roxas "death"). I also found interesting that this world has many secrets, like the Wonders, the mansion and the train station tower.

The world is a place where I would like to live in. It is quiet, and due the set being a twilight, it is not too cold or too hot (where I live is as hot as hell, seriously, not to mention the cold to death winter). Twilght Town is also the place where Roxas was born, and since Roxas is an important character, so is the place. (For example I didn't knew that Barbados existed, until I heard about Robyn Fenty).

Some more external reasons are that I like the logo and the world icon.

Why do I like the world icon?

In my own opinion, it is very detailed and the palette of colors gives you the sensation of warmth.Indeed, at least for me, all the world gives you a sensation of warmth.

Why do I like the logo?

While being simple, it catches the general idea of the world and its main venue, the Train Station Tower, highlights on it. Just as the world icon, the logo also gives you a warmth sensation.

One more:

Twilight Town is where Mysterious Tower is. It is my favorite part because it is the cradle of so many events and indeed is where I think DDD will start off.

PS: Writing all this was relaxing and fun. I really needed it, I'm so estressed =/

My favorite world in the entire series is generally Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, especially the BBS one. WHY? Simple.

I like worlds that have a lot of places to visit like Radiant Garden, Traverse Town, Atlantica, etc. But what makes Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion special is that this world transmits you the feeling that anything could happen in the most unexpected moment. Also each space in Disney worlds is well designed, but still we know it, and in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion EVERYTHING IT'S FRESH, NEW AND EXCITING. Also as an original world many of the best parts of the game happen there. And if it weren't enough the places are elegant and scary at the same time. For me it's the perfect world.

Well my choices would be...

KH:BBS - Keyblade Graveyard

. where the great keyblade war took place [ and i loved walking through all those random keyblades in the ground and walls ]

. where most of that last awesome battles take place in CG and gameplay with Terra, Aqua and Ven

. there are freakin tornados there and it was fun going through them

. the view in the begining is pretty cool

KH2 - Twilight Town

. Roxas's hometown during KH2, plus also known as the hangout for Roxas, Axel, Xion, Hayner, Pence and Olette

. There are alot of places you get to see throughout KH 385/2 days and KH2,[ in my view] probably the first world I have been to that you can use trains, trams, skateboard etc

. To me, the most compaired to real life world,is probably a place I would like to live in [ xD not in real life, but it is a nice place ]

KH:BBS and KH2 - Radiant Garden\ Hollow Bastion

. Home place of most of the Final Fantasy characters and the OrgXIII, Kairi and Ansem the Wise, and also birthplace of Roxas, Namine and maybe some of Org XIII

. Cool place to go though in both, alot of amazing things to see

. Again great last battles take place there, plus the storyline to this world is good

. I also liked the fountains, and also liked meating to people and their relationships in BBS

I would choose twilight town

because when it is the most alive world in the whole game

It has many random people(in other worlds you hardly find people that have no connection to the plot as I noticed)

That's where you play roxas in kh2

The battle angaist the organization started there

There you finally get to fight some nobodies

Love the theme song