Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolasvanitas

Kingdom Hearts 3 scenarios

so i have been thinking since Nomura wants in the next kh games to have more playable characters like birth by sleep and kh days what if in kingdom hearts 3 there will be scenarios like terra ven and aqua in bbs?for example you will start with soras scenario and as you progress in the story you save ven in castle oblivion and then you unlock vens scenario or at a certain point in the story you save Aqua from the realm of darkness and unlock her scenario ,like in bbs taking place at the same time with soras story but following a different route like ven terra and aqua did.Imagine having the ability by completing cetain story events to unlock other scenarios like ventus riku aqua xion and all the stories-scenarios will lead towards the final battle against Xehanort to save terra.Also Yen sid said in recoded ending that Xehanort will not be alone .So Sora Riku Ven Aqua Xion and mickey as rikus party member or Roxas scenario with Axel as a party member?i know a stupid theory but please tell me your opinion and ideas :rolleyes:

while the idea of the KH3 scnarios sounds cool I dont think that will happen as KH3 is strictly just sora as the main character but since KH3 has yet do begin development at this point anything is possible, but I think since Nomura said KH3 will focus on Sora as the main character, this is most likely to be final come development.

in case u dident know view KHIII under the games section of this site for more info.