Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
memastereraqus

KHBbS How hard was the first time you fought Terranought?

29 members have voted

1. 1. Input your description

• Almost impossible
    • Hard
    • Medium
    • Easy
    • The most simple thing ever

Terranort was simple if you had a decent finisher, at the very least magic pulse 4. It was long but it was really simple but if you aren't paying attention you could die. I found Vanitas in the Keyblade Graveyard to be much harder for Ventus but that's because I overleveled.

How the heck did Terra fight him? I assumed we were talking only about the version in Radiant Garden because of the shadow guy, that's what makes it different.

terras armor fought him, so thats why i said terra. And the radient garden one i saw as easy to,especially since i was using aqua (dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, ATTACK! xD)

I had a hard time. I never lost in the first phase with Vanitas around, but the next one I died. I changed my strategy and won both of them, then I saw I had to fight a third battle. I was like "Crap, I already had to fight two battles twice and now I have to keep going?" I died.... But I knew his routine so I won the third time. And there I was thinking anything would be easy after fighting Master Eraqus >.>

At first when i did Terra's storyline it was hard cause i was playing on Critical mode and i had Zero exp ability on for 3 bosses but after that it was just difficult especially the Terra's armor vs. Terranort battle.

I don't think it was that hard. I beat it on the first try too but I was leveled up pretty high too though. I went back to get everything like the stickers and chests and stuff. I went to the arena a lot too