Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Confirmation of Kingdom Hearts 3D at E3 2011

Game Informer have announced a list of games that are confirmed to appear at E3 2011, the upcoming event. Kingdom Hearts 3D appears on this list. Although we previously knew that the game would make an appearance due to an announcement last year by Tetsuya Nomura, this is the first confirmation we have received from a third party. While other Kingdom Hearts titles are not yet confirmed to appear, the possibility exists. Please keep checking back as we announce more news relating to E3 2011, which starts in 19 days.

Wouldn't be surprised if Birth by Sleep -Volume 2- is announced there, if not then probably Tokyo Game Show.

I highly doubt BBSv2 will appear at E3. Remember, the only hints at it thus far are in BBSFM, which is a Japanese exclusive. It's most likely going to be officially announced at TGS.

I highly doubt BBSv2 will appear at E3. Remember, the only hints at it thus far are in BBSFM, which is a Japanese exclusive. It's most likely going to be officially announced at TGS.

Yeah but also Sony will want to drum up a lot of hype for their NGP November launch, course I dont expect Volume 2 in November but the announcing of a new KH Game for the portable will make it appeal to the maximum number of consumers which is what E3 is really about, being a trade show and all. Even just a small teaser of it with pre rendered footage and then we see it properly revealed at TGS... Either way I am so looking forward to hearing more about 3D, it looks like it is going to be great in terms of moving the plot along at least =D.

I would assume so, to be fair there probably isnt really anything of interest on it, other than a list of games with Kingdom Hearts 3D somewhere on the list xD.

I agree. I think that Gameinformer know's something and their hiding the truth :angry:!