Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Yo, everyone, here's some more pics I took today!  I finally received the 13 piece Kingdom Hearts necklace set my sister had bought me!  It came to me from the mail today!  First, here's the front and back of the box! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

And of course, here are the beautiful 13 necklaces!  The Keyblades shown are Diamond Dust, One-Winged Angel, Ultima Weapon, Wishing Lamp, Oblivion, Oathkeeper, Kingdom Key, and Spellbinder!  As for sigils, there's Axel's Chakram, Roxas' Sigil, Sora's Crown, Kingdom Hearts Logo, and the Heartless Sigil!  Gahh, such a beautiful set of necklaces!!! X_X

Posted Image

And well, of course, I'm wearing the Heartless Sigil!  God, I feel so happy wearing it! :D

Posted Image

And yes, as you can see, I have an Optimus Prime shirt on. X3
Wow, nice! I like the look of all those. Although that Keyblade that you claimed to be "Wishing Lamp" is actually the Three Wishes Keyblade. xD Don't worry, easy mistake to make.

Peace!

Wow, nice! I like the look of all those. Although that Keyblade that you claimed to be "Wishing Lamp" is actually the Three Wishes Keyblade. xD Don't worry, easy mistake to make.Peace!

Crap, I knew I got that one wrong! >.<  Gosh, now I feel embarrassed! X3  It was an honest mistake!  And yeah, I just love all the pieces the box came with! :')

Okay, I got here an overflow of photos, so prepare yourselves!  So yeah, I took these first two pics two days ago! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

And, I took these today! :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Today there was a huge downpour of rain, and after the rain subsided, this really creepy fog settled in, and I just needed to take pics of the foggy woods of my neighborhood!  Lol, kinda reminded me of Silent Hill, lol. xD  (And yes, in case you're wondering, that is a Darth Vader shirt I have on. :3)

And here's my beloved cat, Hiro!!! :D

Posted Image

Don't mind his serious glare, he's a really friendly little guy! xD

The second picture makes me feel like I'm about to get raped O_O

All of you look awesome as always. :3  So then, here's two more pics of me I took yesterday!

Getting prepared for my niece's cousin's quinceanera. :P

Posted Image

And the end result!  Decided I'd go like this to the quinceanera! ^_^

Posted Image

Why are you such a model?? -_- 

I had such a great time at the Star Wars Celebration In Anaheim California. I'm on the left, my brother is on the right and our cousins are in the middle.

Posted Image

Brother Sith and Jedi :)

Posted Image

And me trying to be cool. :P

Posted Image

I might show all the pics i took in a thread soon if i'm not lazy :)

I had such a great time at the Star Wars Celebration In Anaheim California. I'm on the left, my brother is on the right and our cousins are in the middle.

Posted Image

Brother Sith and Jedi :)

Posted Image

And me trying to be cool. :P

Posted Image

I might show all the pics i took in a thread soon if i'm not lazy :)

Aw man, I'm loving those pictures!  I salute you, fellow Star Wars fan!  Haha, all your pics are awesome!  I especially like the last one, and I love that Rebel Alliance gauntlet you have on!  Gahhh, Star Wars is just frickin amazing!!!! X_X

Anyway, here's me with my Diamond Dust Keyblade necklace! :D

Posted Image

Since Sugarhawk posted his, I thought I'd post mine as well.

Mine doesn't have as much as his, but I like the fact that mine are gold plated. Makes them stand out, imo.

Also, I like how Riku's head is covered by the sticker. Reminds me of Monster's Inc.

i got this too without a sticker though xD   they are on my  plank of kingdom hearts stuff >.> 

Awesomeness, bro!  Put on an Assassin's Creed cloak and wield a Hidden Blade and run around the city! xD

You look like you're 15 years old, bro! :D  And you know, you got a Peter Parker-ish look on your face!  You'd be an awesome Spider-Man! :D

Aw, sweet, nice collection! :D

And well, here I am, wearing the One-Winged Angel Keyblade necklace! (You may not notice it a bit at first since I have gray on that sleeveless shirt, but it's there. xD)

Posted Image

Still handsome, even with duckface.

Nice necklace! :ohmy:

All of you are looking awesome, as always! :D

Still handsome, even with duckface.

Nice necklace! :ohmy:

Thank you darling. <3

Thanks, I take great pride in my Kingdom Hearts necklaces! :D

So then, here's two recent pics of me!

Me with the Ultima Weapon Keyblade necklace. :3

Posted Image

And here with the Three Wishes Keyblade necklace! :)

Posted Image

I'm loving my Kingdom Hearts necklaces! :D