Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

BOO

Focus on the Ice cream and Org XIII Coat!!

Posted Image

I FINALLY GOT ICE CREAM! :9

Actually I bought the Ice cream from an Asian supermarket...I believe it was Soda-pop and yoghurt flavoured but it was coloured sky blue which was pretty cool

how did I do for a improvise male Xion? jkz jkz....I bought the coat originally to do a Roxas cosplay

Cool cosplay!  Where'd you get the coat!?  And how much did it cost you? :3

Okay, I really need to hurry it up with all the Comic-Con 2015 pics I've yet to post, lol. xD  Here are five more pics! :D

First, here's Hush, ready to send a shiver down your spine! :3

Posted Image

And here we have the Jack Nicholson version of The Joker!  Pretty badass, don't ya think!?

Posted Image

Here we have the adorably seductive Poison Ivy! ;)

Posted Image

Looks like Green Arrow and Katniss Everdeen were going to go at it in an archery contest! X3

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's the beautiful Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6!  Gahhh, so awesome!!!! X_X

Posted Image

More Comic-Con pics coming soon! :3

Ah ha, glorious!  

Lol, did you put on that Sephiroth shirt on purpose?  Because it looks like he's hovering over the food, ready to give himself a mouthful! X3

Whilst I certainly did put it on, on purpose, the purpose was because of my excitement for the FFVII remake! And how much I enjoy FFVII right now. (Plus, I don't have a FFVI shirt!)

FOOOOD!!!

I like how Sephiroth is hovering above the food

Nortanort's Subtle messages

I never even thought about it that way.

Whilst I certainly did put it on, on purpose, the purpose was because of my excitement for the FFVII remake! And how much I enjoy FFVII right now. (Plus, I don't have a FFVI shirt!)

Omg, yes, that game is going to be amazing!  Haha, hyping is surely the order of the day! :D

I never even thought about it that way.

Nortanort....I know what ingredients you put into that food

Posted Image

Bells = Peppers

Peter pan...well because you need some magic in your food apart from magic cheese xD