Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

[align=center]:L I'm very ugly

Sorry I look like a poser this photo was for my sisters art project :D ( she had to draw a pic of ugly me )

I'm tanned I have black with brown highlighted hair ( u cant see it n the pic ) and i am 12 years old and I have a birthmark on my face please don't think it's chocolate :D

( editt ) Heyy guys I just got told off puttin a pic of me upp On the internet, I apologize.

You asked

• Side veiw.
  • Hairs up.
  • Uniform shirt.
  • I look tierd.

gahhh you are so gorgeous x3 i didn't imagine you to be like that 8D dude love your earrings : D

i'm putting another picture of me because previous ones i look terrible and i've changed a bit over the summer.

Posted Image

yeah it's way too bright, black&white, blahhh. but i have no more braces and i felt strangely happy that day lulz.

You asked

• Side veiw.
  • Hairs up.
  • Uniform shirt.
  • I look tierd.

I KNEW WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE ALREADY/proud 8DDD

/shotshot

Venny is super pretty <3

gahhh you are so gorgeous x3 i didn't imagine you to be like that 8D dude love your earrings : D

i'm putting another picture of me because previous ones i look terrible and i've changed a bit over the summer.

Posted Image

yeah it's way too bright, black&white, blahhh. but i have no more braces and i felt strangely happy that day lulz.

Jenny you look really happy there xD This picture of you is so pretty owo I love it :'D <3