Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Tried making my first flower crown yay! I'm happy with it even though I didn't follow the tutorial correctly. It'll probably fall out but hey, that's how we leaaarn. I learned that I SHOULD have bought that floral tape....oh well, next time. I might add some bigger flowers in it but I didn't feel like busting out my hot glue gun right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You have a Squidward on your wall! Ha! Btw your hair looks pretty!

Yeah he's a coat hanger, I've had him for years LOL. And it's not my hair, that's a wig, but thank you! :3

Oh I thought you dyed your hair that color and I was gonna say that turned out amazing because usually the people I've seen with pink-dyed hair it is either too dark or faded. So pretty wig then haha!

Tried making my first flower crown yay! I'm happy with it even though I didn't follow the tutorial correctly. It'll probably fall out but hey, that's how we leaaarn. I learned that I SHOULD have bought that floral tape....oh well, next time. I might add some bigger flowers in it but I didn't feel like busting out my hot glue gun right now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So purty *w*

Posted Image
Posted Image

You have Rocco's Modern Life...shirt...shorts...overalls...?

Anyway, it has Rocco on them and I love you for that xD

Is that a good thing?

It's one of the best compliments I give people so yes, a VERY good thing. Not everybody can be kawaii.

You have Rocco's Modern Life...shirt...shorts...overalls...?Anyway, it has Rocco on them and I love you for that xD

Just shorts xD And haha, thanks! It was a favourite show of mine growing up.