Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

I'm not too fond of my facial hair, although I might consider growing it out later on. xD

And to answer your question, I had a sickness related to a mosquito.  It's called Dengue.  It was brutal, but thanks to God, I'm better now.

damn, thats what you had?

im truly  glad  you're  better! Dengue is killer.

cousin, iirc. and i was really sick once, because of mosquitos , but it wasn't dengue.

Oh wow, I see.  It's always so bad to see people you love getting sick.  I know the feeling.  And well my friend, I hope you never have to go through dengue.  Because trust me, it sucks. D:

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic of me I took a few days ago!  As you can see, my facial hair is starting to grow back.  I'm thinking of letting it grow out this time, since so many of you seemed to like how I look with facial hair.  So  I decided I'm gonna go for the bearded look.  Let's see how it goes! xD

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Inori! (Now known as Kirie. :3)

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic of me I took a few days ago!  As you can see, my facial hair is starting to grow back.  I'm thinking of letting it grow out this time, since so many of you seemed to like how I look with facial hair.  So  I decided I'm gonna go for the bearded look.  Let's see how it goes! xD

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Inori! (Now known as Kirie. :3)

WAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?! 

You changed your name ;-;

Haha, yes, I know, I changed my name. :P

Good evening everyone, I hope your all doing okay!  Now then, here are two pics of myself that I took today, so I hope you all find them to your liking!

Here, I'm just being myself. :3

Posted Image

And here I'm aiming for another dramatic pose.  True, it doesn't look as amazing as my other dramatic pose pic, but it's the best I got!  Oh, and this dramatic pose includes my facial hair!  Yes, I know, my facial hair grows fast. xD

Posted Image

Well then, I hope you all enjoyed the pics, especially my dear Kirie! :D

Edited by Shigehiko

This is me and my friend on our second date! Haha I love her but she hate's this picture! xD Ik it's kinda small yo.....
Posted Image

Haha, yes, I know, I changed my name. :P

Good evening everyone, I hope your all doing okay!  Now then, here are two pics of myself that I took today, so I hope you all find them to your liking!

Here, I'm just being myself. :3

Posted Image

And here I'm aiming for another dramatic pose.  True, it doesn't look as amazing as my other dramatic pose pic, but it's the best I got!  Oh, and this dramatic pose includes my facial hair!  Yes, I know, my facial hair grows fast. xD

Posted Image

Well then, I hope you all enjoyed the pics, especially my dear Kirie! :D

More like duck face yo..... ^_^

I didn't know that Pandy is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think your pretty though Pandy!!!

Say what?!! AAAHH!! Hide your children!!!

Awww, thank you Mr. Roxas!  That's awfully kind of you to say!! :3

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic from today, and I have to thank Mom for taking this pic for me, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get a full body pic. xD  It's been a while since I posted a full body pic of myself, so here I am! And if your wondering what the shirt says, it goes like this: "Mischief, Mayhem, Doom and Gloom.  Life's more fun with Villains!"  Yes, it's a lovely shirt if I do say so myself! :D

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Kirie!  

Hey there everybody, how's it going?  Well then, here's a pic from today, and I have to thank Mom for taking this pic for me, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get a full body pic. xD  It's been a while since I posted a full body pic of myself, so here I am! And if your wondering what the shirt says, it goes like this: "Mischief, Mayhem, Doom and Gloom.  Life's more fun with Villains!"  Yes, it's a lovely shirt if I do say so myself! :D

Posted Image

Hope you all liked the pic, especially my dear Kirie!  

Those are the sexiest cows I've ever seen! :O