Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Guest cal_blueboy

Post a picture of yourself!

Hey everyone, how's it going!?  Happy New Year to you all! :D  You know, it's been a while since I posted a pic of my face, so to make up for the time gap, I'm gonna post three! :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Figured that with the new year, I'd come into it with a new look, ya know?  I find that the thin beard suits me! :3

WERTYKJHGFDSASCV!!!!! ANOTHER CONVERT!!! YES!!!!! YOU LIKE MY TWO FAVORITE ANIMES NOW!!!!! SO Shige, who do you ship?

Lol, yes, I have been converted into Fairy Tail, and I love it so far! :D  And well, I'm only 15 Episodes in, so I can't say yet.  After I've watched a considerable amount of Episodes, I'll get back to you on that question! :3

WERTHJNBVC!! Oh you have no idea what's coming! 8D

Haha, I can't wait! :D

Okay, time to post more Comic-Con 2015 pics! :D  Gotta get all dem pic posted! :3

Here we have Toph the Earth Bender, in all her awesome glory! 

Posted Image

And here we have Sub-Zero with this pink haired chick! (Sorry, but I don't know from what anime or video game she comes from! X_X)

Posted Image

Also looming over the convention grounds was Raven! :3

Posted Image

Here there is Bane, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Black Mask, The Riddler, Solomon Grundy, and whom I assume are Katana and Catwoman!  Team pose style! :D

Posted Image

I swear, when I saw this big fella, a giant smile came across my face!  IT'S GRU!!!! :D

Posted Image

More pics coming soon! :3

please excuse my messy-ass room

i like this wig these were like the only selfies I took in 2015 :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay, how is it that every type of wig looks good on you?  I remember also seeing a normal pic of you, and you were rocking that natural look! :D I guess you're just one of those girls that has the look for everything! :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

I cannot have a loose face while on a concert xD

Haha, you do look like you're very concentrated! :D

Okay, how is it that every type of wig looks good on you?  I remember also seeing a normal pic of you, and you were rocking that natural look! :D I guess you're just one of those girls that has the look for everything! :P

awww, you're so kind!  and haha thank you, only thing i need to do is learn how to temporarily color my eyebrows heheh

awww, you're so kind!  and haha thank you, only thing i need to do is learn how to temporarily color my eyebrows heheh

You're welcome! :D  It's true, you look cute!  Have you ever considered being an official cosplayer model, like Jessica Nigri or Ysa Marie? You have the talent for it!  :3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Hello Guys, long time no see and post here. Finally I got my Kairi Kingdom Hearts II cosplay photos after being retouched especially for backgrounds. Big thanks to my friends, Ady and valerie who took these photos and also Randy Juliant for retouching. Actually I did photosession of Kairi Cosplay and also namine cosplay at night time, but I haven't finished filtering the best ones. So, maybe I'll upload later! Here are the cosplay of Kairi that I had done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm sorry if the cosplay are not good ;')

What are you talking about!?  That cosplay of yours is so badass!  You look amazing!!!  You should be proud of yourself! And those are some really nice backgrounds, too! :D

Speaking of cosplays, here are some more Comic-Con 2015 pics!  Enjoy! :3

I'm not sure who this Sith Lord is supposed to be, but all I know is that he looks insanely badass! :D

Posted Image

And here, I believe this fellow is Deku Link? 

Posted Image

Velma was searching for Scooby Doo, but sadly, she hadn't found him yet! :P

Posted Image

Here we have the amazingly sexy Neliel Tu Oderschvank with little Ichigo Kurosaki!!! :D

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Apprentice Mickey!!! :3

Posted Image

What are you talking about!?  That cosplay of yours is so badass!  You look amazing!!!  You should be proud of yourself! And those are some really nice backgrounds, too! :D

Speaking of cosplays, here are some more Comic-Con 2015 pics!  Enjoy! :3

I'm not sure who this Sith Lord is supposed to be, but all I know is that he looks insanely badass! :D

Posted Image

And here, I believe this fellow is Deku Link? 

Posted Image

Velma was searching for Scooby Doo, but sadly, she hadn't found him yet! :P

Posted Image

Here we have the amazingly sexy Neliel Tu Oderschvank with little Ichigo Kurosaki!!! :D

Posted Image

And last but not least, here's Apprentice Mickey!!! :3

Posted Image

Thank you. Sometimes I lost my confidence in doing photosession especially for cosplay, since I'm seldom doing any photoshots after I have graduated from my college (at College, I used to be as model for my friends who are photography students). Once again, thank you. I'll keep doing my best for next cosplay (If I have another cosplay project).

Is that velma from scooby doo series? xD

Anyway, I found a photo being saved at my Instagram, It's my photo when I had my hair tied. My friend said that I was different with this hair style and I didn't put any make up since I was too lazy to put it that day.

(to be honest It's photo from last December when I hadn't had hair cut) :

Posted Image

Edited by Felicia Novita

Thank you. Sometimes I lost my confidence in doing photosession especially for cosplay, since I'm seldom doing any photoshots after I have graduated from my college (at College, I used to be as model for my friends who are photography students). Once again, thank you. I'll keep doing my best for next cosplay (If I have another cosplay project).

Is that velma from scooby doo series? xD

Anyway, I found a photo being saved at my Instagram, It's my photo when I had my hair tied. My friend said that I was different with this hair style and I didn't put any make up since I was too lazy to put it that day.

(to be honest It's photo from last December when I hadn't had hair cut) :

Posted Image

Oh, I see!  Well, I can see why your friends asked you to be their model, because you certainly have the chops for being a cosplay model!  Be proud of yourself! :3 And to answer your question, yes, that is definitely Velma! :D

Oh wow, this pic also looks great!  Your hair looks really nice!  And I'm also loving that Kingdom Hearts crown! :3

Ah well why not

Posted Image

The reveal no one was waiting for B)

Aw, how cute! ^w^ The glasses look good on you!  Nice touch with the scarf, and that smile is definitely a winner!  Nice pic! ^_^

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Oh, I see!  Well, I can see why your friends asked you to be their model, because you certainly have the chops for being a cosplay model!  Be proud of yourself! :3 And to answer your question, yes, that is definitely Velma! :D

Oh wow, this pic also looks great!  Your hair looks really nice!  And I'm also loving that Kingdom Hearts crown! :3

Aw, how cute! ^w^ The glasses look good on you!  Nice touch with the scarf, and that smile is definitely a winner!  Nice pic! ^_^

Thanks and Jinkies, I got it right~ :D