Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
ventusxxx34

The Last Keyblade Weilders Volume: 2

I need to ask my father or Master Sora to train me how to use this keyblade Zenn said

then Zenn saw Kristor

Zenn:hey Kristor me and my father are going to explore the caves can you come with us?

Kristor nodded

Kristor:yes

Zenn:can we take Zeph with us too?

Kristor:sure she is in the training hall playing hide and seek.

Kristor went back to base to get Zeph, "Zeph, me and Zenn and Zenn's daddy are going in a cave, you wanna come?" Kristor asks, she said yes right away and Kristor ran out of base with her to the beach where Riku and Zenn were waiting.

Zenn stood by his father

Zenn:com'n Kristor let's go and oh i will tell you somthing my father is training me in how to use this key it ends up called keyblade and im using it like a pro

Kristor:Awesome gratz Zenn

Riku:okay leys go guys you ready?did you get all the equipment you need?

Zenn,Kristor and Zeph:YES!!

Riku:Okay lets go you young soldiers

Kristor,Zenn,Zeph gives Riku a salute.

Zeph remeberd what sora said, We got to hurry we dont want anymore people dieing

"ummm... kristor i have to go on my first mission i'll come back later, ok?" she said running off to the radient garden portal. she arrived and there were many people in armor.

"Well look who decided to show up!" a woman said handing me a metal sleave thingys.

"now just hit this thing right here and armor will appear, older keyblade masters used these all the time." zeph pulled off her jacket and put the sleaves on, the were black and had gold spikes from the elbow up and a silver button.

"i sugest using it now the anti-blades are coming." the woman said. Zeph hit one of the buttons, armor engulfed her, the armor was gold but had a metalic red firy pattern and some silver patterns as well. more keyblade weilders were coming, but they seemed different, their dark aura was powerful. Zeph turned to someone.

"Are those the antiblades?"

"yes" the man replied. she summoned her keyblade which cuensidentally mached her armor.

(ist going to be till sunday nnight i reply)

(what the heck? we were still doing our own thing, and i didnt give you permission you control what my character says axelfangirl717)

Quentin sighed. Him and Leslie were busy playing cards. "got any 3's?" He asked, Leslie sighed and put one down. He saw them walk by. "Well it looks like they're gonna have a doosey." Quentin said. Leslie chuckled then asked if he had any 5s. "Go fish." HE said.

Kristor is sitting in his room reading one of his book, even though he is five he can read books with small letters, Kairi seems to teach Kristor alot. He hears a knock on his door and Zenn comes in.

"Hello Zenn, do you wanna play toys" Kristor asked

Zenn:sure Kristor what kind of toys do u have?

Kristor said cars and robots and cowboys

Zenn:nice let's play Kristor

Zenn and Kristor played with their toys until Zeph came

Zenn:OH hey Zeph didnt notice you why did you get late?

Zeph:sorry i was on a mission

Zenn:oh i think im going to join the missions too i got my keyblade for a month now and im tired of just slashing dolls -.- .

"i win!" i said as i grabbed a chip from its bag. "say ...i bet you cant fit 8 in your mouth!" i said. quentin nodded and slowly one by one he put 17 cheeze poofs in his mouth, i looked at him shocked. "are you even human?!" i said amazed, he got up and bowed.

Kristor turned away "Don't you start leaving me to go on missions too Zenn" Kristor said.

"When I'm here when Zeph goes on a mission I like playing with Zenn, but both of you goin isn't fair, you two are 6 and I'm 5 and you get keyblades." Kristor said with tears rolling down his face,

"Eversince you got those things, you've been too busy training and going on missions and stuff and daddy and mommy says that you can go on missions because you have keyblades." Kristor said.

Quentin shrugged, he moved them around in his mouth and swallowed, it actually went through. "well that was fun." HE said, Leslie  smiled and nodded... he liked her smile, it was pretty. she asked what they should do next, he shrugged intil he heard something, it was Kristor whining to get Zenn to stay. 'Missions, those are just training exercises no big deal.' he thought in his mind, he sighed. "Kristor, you could play with us if you wanted to." HE said. Leslie stared at him, she obviously didn't like Kristor too much.

Kristor thought then looked at Leslie, he looked at Quentin and thought still, "I might do more drawing lessons with mommy, sorry mr Quentin." Kristor said apologising to Quentin.

Zeph got back from her first mission exsausted she just wanted to get to her room and sleep.

she walked out side to see if Kristor was still at the cave area.

"...Cause you guys have keyblades" she heard Kristor say in a whiny voice.

"Kristor? Are you ok? I just got back from my first mission." her armor was off but it reveald some bad wounds across her arm and a couple of cuts on her face.

"If you want I can come by later..."

Kristor turned to Zeph and got off his bed and looked at her arm "why did daddy let you on the mision you got hurt and you left me alone, Zenn was practising fighting while I sat in my room all alone and bored" Kristor said "Daddy was right you shoulda waited until older, I am always not being able to play with you two because you busy with keyblade stuffs" Kristor said.

"sorry kristor, I just turned 7 and wanted to try something new." Zeph said looking at her arm.

"well it could be alot worse. I'm glad I'm still here there were many that died in battle." She looked at Kristor.

"Here Kristor how about I make it up to you, Ive got a replica keyblade you can practice with before your powers come in, I'll teach you how to fight and so on. But we'd have to do it secretly, and maybe sometime I can talk to Daddy about it ok?" Zeph said smileing.

(Plz don't control my character without permission, could you change your post because it ruins what Kristor was going to do instead of going into the training room he says he dosent want anything to do with fighting. So Roxas27 plz don't control my char without permisssion)

(im assuming thats kristors reply right?)

"Awww... alright see you around, I need to wash up anyways I look terrible" Zeph said waving at kristor and running out the door. she was being sared at and alot of people asked her if she needed help, and of couse she just said no and headed off to the bathroom. she looked at herself in the mirror, she had a few cuts on her cheek and her forehead was bleeding.

"wow I look like I just got beaten to death..." she said scrubing the blood off her arms and head.

"well.." i thought about it then i looked outside, it was dark but i knew it was daytime, drops of water started to fall. "awwww, its raining." i said, i then heard a large CRASH and BOOM. i hid under the couch, scared. quentin came after me. "m-monsters?!" i whimpered. 'thats the noise that the nuns make when they pull out their metal rulers!'i gulped and i kept looking under the couch to see if i could not be scared anymore. 'Hmmm there are alot of interesting things under the couch...there's even munny here!' i then hear another CRASH,CRASH,CRASH,BOOM,BOOM,BOOM! i went back to being scared. quentin got closer to me.

Quentin heard somethign coming Leslie seemed really freaked out. suddenly this large monster thign came in, it wss aboout the size of a grown upp, QWuentin stepped infront of Leslie, tryin to be brave, the mosnter was about to go st them, until suddenly a keyblade went straight through it, killing it. uentin wiped the sweat from his face/ "What was that?" he asked, the adult that killed it said. "That's an Anti-blade, soom you'll be trained to fight them." He said.

i took a deep breath. i summoned my keyblade. 'i guess it wouldnt be TOO hard...i just have to hit it until its gone, thats all...' then the thunder and lightning started to roll and crackle outside, it made me less braver. i gulped, i then hit it over and over many times, until it made a screeching sound then it went away. "that was so scary..." i said looking at the floor. 'god, i sound so dorky.'

Quentin nodded, lookign to her. "Yeah..." He said, the adlt seemed impressed with them. "good work, you two can get back to your games." HE said, he walked away, quentin and Leslie were about to play another game when the lightning thundered, Quentin sighed. "Wanna just go to bed?" He asked.

Zeph plopped on her bed and put her arm in front of her so she could see it.

-earlier that day on her mission-

"So what do I do?" Zeph asked someone.

"its simple really, just fight, dodge, and live." they replied back. a wave of antiblades came after her. she slashed at them but the were ten times worse. one of them nocked her helmet off and kicked her onto the ground face first. she spit out some blood.

"Oh now youve done it!" she said as her eyes turned green.

"FIRE!!" she screamed, but instead of just her keyblade being cloaked in fire, she was herself, and it didnt hurt. she blew up at least 12 antiblades before her energy drained. he armor started to disappear, and she was exasted. more antiblades came and she just blocked trying to regain energy. alot of them bounced of her keyblade cutting her arms while other antiblades tried to kick her over. well... one good thing about having a bad temper in a fight is that you get the job done Zeph thought still dodging everything. soon enough she gaind her energy back and her eyes turned green again and she blew up the ramaining antihearts then left

-end-

"well, I'm glad I'im here and that I am the daughter of the fire nobody..." Zeph said dozing off

Sign in to follow this