Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zexion's_Lover_46

WTF yet another one comes

Yet I'm another person to make a leaving thread. This is my last full week online. I'll be gone by June 2nd and so I'm giving everyone a head's up. :'(

I'm being forced to leave this website but it's not because of the other members. I've got along with most of everyone here and I've really enjoyed my time here and it was...well there is no way to describe how great it was. But I'm going to a group home. I'm not going to go into detail about it and, to make a long story short, they won't have internet access. I'll be getting a laptop but that may take months! And when I get my laptop, I'm going to be going to a school online where I can finish high school, earn all my credits, and then take Vet assisting courses so I probably won't come back on to stay for long. I'll be on msn sometimes when I do get my laptop but that's only to check my email. I don't know when I'll be back or if I'll even be back but I have to say I'll miss this website.

You've all been wonderful members and I thank my bestest friend Leo for being such a great friend and all my best friends here who were like family to me especially VENROXAS, RoxasStalker, demyx0177, Macroxen, Mog, PersianRose, Venterrqua, Rue, Sora'sLittleHelper, Ai Enma, king of hearts, Evil-Ven-the darkness king, Naraco, Evil-ventus95, Axel19, Sorari12, Edward, the15thwiseone,khfreaker01, RoxAs Is Wise, Sephiroth, plus50living, rikulover444, Keyblader, karma, kingdumbfarts,h1995t5t5, K3YBL4D3 KHIGHT, KH Ultima, tyriann, rikurocks123, Kinode snd Final Hearts 69. I'll miss all my other friends too and all the great times I've chatted with them. Words can't express how much I'll miss you all. :(

I'm want to thank the admns for keeping this website up so we all had a chance to get together as kh fans and I want to thank the mods for helping keep this site clean of really graphic and really bad non appropriate things.

I'm sorry to anyone who I've offended or argued with. I know I've argued with Butterflylexi in the past and I want to say sorry. I'm sorry to KingdomHearts125 and kalnet for complaining about everything. I don't think I've complained about my life as much as I've complained about it to you guys.

Well goodbye i guess, its been fun having you here, hope u come back soon, good luck out there, hope for the best and farewell.

P.S they should make a list of retired members or something maybe a hall of fame, and a farewell list

I'll miss you Reikon, I do hope things work out, Stay strong ok, You've been a good friend :), I'am counting on you to continue sto stay strong ok

:( :( :(.......:'(!! I rarely, never ever feel heartbroken....but this is another heart break the scars the other one...I'm going to miss you sis, its going to be not the same with you....

I need you to be there for me, and i'll be there for you...

I will do anything and give it all up for you...even if it changes me forever. But anything to get you the light to freedom.

Sis, may the lord be with you all the way. I'll always be with you.

Don't worry, there will always be a door to the light...

But our memories will never be forgotten, never forget that, we are together in spirit for all time.

nothing can never break our friendship, once i get the money and time, i will find you and you can live with me.

I will always love you, if i had the chance i would go over there and tell you in person on how much you mean to me as a sister and friend.

One day, i'll take a stand and fight for you.

with heart breaking in sadness and love-

Evil-Ven- the darkness king

Sis, that was beautiful :'). Thank you so much. I'd love to come stay with you and just give you a big hug in real life. I love you so much like a sister and I'll always remember you. I promise you that I will always look back on our memories that we have and smile. I'll stay strong for you, for myself; for the both of us. Thank you so much for everything.

BUT! MY B-DAY IS ON THE 9TH!! I WANTED TO GIVE YOU INTERWEBZ CAKE D: REMEMBER ME ON THE 9TH! I WILL MISS YOU!!

-bear hug-

DONT GO! D8

I have to. D: I really wish I didn't but I have to. I'll miss you.

BUT! MY B-DAY IS ON THE 9TH!! I WANTED TO GIVE YOU INTERWEBZ CAKE D: REMEMBER ME ON THE 9TH! I WILL MISS YOU!!

-bear hug-

*bear hugs back

I promise I'll remmeber! I will put it on my calender. So that's the 9th of June. I will wish you a happy birthday, even if I can't say it to you in chat I'll say it anyway. I will remember. I will miss you too.

Just reading this made me want to cry. You'll be missed, and good luck.

From your best friend Rob.

Thanks and I wish you luck with everything too. And don't worry about wanting to cry. I just broke down earlier this morning about this and I've been crying alot today. I'll miss you.

Godspeed, Zexi.

Good luck with your Vet courses. Anyone who can come up woth a farewell like that definitely has the heart for your line of work.

Hopefully you can pop on every onc ein a while in the future. ;)

I'll miss u sis. hope u get to come back to this site. hope we can still talk on the phone. i love u as a sister, we r family all of us r. we love eachother even though we argue. we r a family, a big disfunctional family. just dont forget us.

Okay first off im the nicest person on this site. Secondly, I don't know you but, I was sad to hear your story. I wish I knew you but, I don't. And you know you can't make somebody stay guys. She can't stay because of the way her life is headed. Wow! I am really sounding like an ass.

Sad to see ya go. You've been a really good guy (guy being person) on here, and we're all gonna miss ya.

Thanks! I'll miss you guys too.

goodbye and we`ll never forget you,just like leon said,we may never meet again,but we`ll never forget each other. :)

Thanks. And yeah that's true. We won't forget eachother.

Godspeed, Zexi.

Good luck with your Vet courses. Anyone who can come up woth a farewell like that definitely has the heart for your line of work.

Hopefully you can pop on every onc ein a while in the future. ;)

Thanks. I will really try to come back in the future. Good luck with your life too.

Good luck man

Hope i see u again

Thanks and you too.

Aww. You were one of the best members on here. D=

Well, I wish you the best in life, and hopefully you'll be back soon!

Thanks and I wish you the same. I hope everything goes well for everyone really. And I'd love to come bac. :)

awwww yo stil remember me :)

Everyone will miss you

Words can't express how much everyone will miss you

I will always remember you I promise. Words can't express how much I'll miss everyone here too. I just felt so accepted here and I can't thank everyone enough. :)

I'll miss u sis. hope u get to come back to this site. hope we can still talk on the phone. i love u as a sister, we r family all of us r. we love eachother even though we argue. we r a family, a big disfunctional family. just dont forget us.

I will miss you too brother. I still got your number and when I get to the group home I can call you and give you my number from there. Lol, well you can't spell disfunctional without "f-u-n" and I've had alot of fun and love from you guys xD even if it was disfunctional at times. And I promise to never forget you guys. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT LEAVE I WILL HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TOOOO PLEASE DONT LEAVE PLEEEAAASSEEEE :( :( :(

I'm sorry. I really really would stay if I could but I can't. I'm sorry! I'm not doing this on purpose or anything and I've tried to make amedns with my parents but it's just for the best at this point. I will try and get my laptop ASAP.

Okay first off im the nicest person on this site. Secondly, I don't know you but, I was sad to hear your story. I wish I knew you but, I don't. And you know you can't make somebody stay guys. She can't stay because of the way her life is headed. Wow! I am really sounding like an ass.

Hey, it's your opinion so no one should be mad at you for that. :) It's who you are and I respect that. So, no you're not sounding like an ass, you're just very opininated. So, thank you for your post. If I ever came back though I'd like to get to know you.