Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

How disappointed are you that Kingdom Hearts did not appear at E3 2011?

117 members have voted

1. 1. How disappointed are you that Kingdom Hearts did not appear at E3 2011?

• It's okay.
    • ):
    • D:
    • D:<

E3 isn't over yet. I don't know why you guys are looking at the negative, considering the fact that it might be shown, but not on the big screen. Perhaps Square Enix is just going to do it at their own stand

Square Enix staff at the event said Kingdom Hearts was not at E3 this year.

I thought about it, and that doesn't make a lot of sense. Don't forget that Tetsuya Nomura has stated that, specifically for the Kingdom Hearts Series, everyone signed a contract that stated that they could not reveal anything about Kingdom Hearts that has not already been released, which is why they keep a lot of their projects under wraps. Perhaps, because it has not already been mentioned, they still have to do this, since the information about potential trailer's, etc. has not yet been revealed

its ok for me didnt get my hopes too high because its only been a year for khddd and for the bbsv2 it hasnt been really long since that secret ending on bbsfm oh well cant lose faith because it wasnt at e3 but its crazy how everybody else was like on their agame like microsoft with halo 4 and kinect sony with vita nintendo and wiiu and all the rest of the companies came with their agame square enix didnt no ffversus 13 no kingdom hearts nothing they still had some good stuff but not their best maybe something will happen at comic con didnt they show a trailer for recoded and bbs last year but that a very slim chance anyway all the press conferences were great and the games are hot that will be coming up for microsoft sony and nintendo need to get a xbox 360 so i can try some of thier games

I really wasn't looking forward to any more KH news, cause I knew it would just be more handheld titles that I can't play.

In addition, I wasn't expecting KH to even be there at all, so I wasn't surprised.

Finally, there were so many other amazing trailers and news that KH was the last thing on my mind.

I already had my hopes flattened by hoping for something during the Nintendo convention. I would rather be pessimistic than get my hopes up for the next two days to find out there are no surprises for us.

At least E3 had some cool stuff. I bought Assassin's Creed just for how blown away I was with the new game trailer. Hopefully I can finish them all in time for the new game's release xD

if it is going to show at the Tokyo game show then,

what time

what channel

when

it does make sense that it would show at the Tokyo game show first i mean japan always get the details first but hopefully we hear about dream drop distance soon that's probably the only reason most of us on this site bought the 3ds

I like Sony,Niotendo and EA atE3 this Year.Ubisoft had worst conference the only cool game the showed was Rayman .I didn't care that kh didnt have trailer