DChiuch

Guest cal_blueboy

yeh mario vids r so cool??????

i am the website advisor ok daniel

this better give me more stars daniel otherwise look out lol

more posts

spam wat funny word

random thats also a funny word

rock your socks off is a funny name for a song but that wat the song i am listening to is called

hey daniel will u really not delete anything said in this, cose i could really put that to the test should i?

yeh mario vids r so cool??????

i am the website advisor ok daniel

this better give me more stars daniel otherwise look out lol

more posts

spam wat funny word

random thats also a funny word

rock your socks off is a funny name for a song but that wat the song i am listening to is called

hey daniel will u really not delete anything said in this, cose i could really put that to the test should i?

I find it funny that you spent so much time on this... when it only counts as one post. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

If you post twice in a row in the same thread, it gets merged into one post, sorry.

And no, I won't delete anything here. As it's the spam section and there's no rules. However, if you post off-topic in other sections, I will have to move or delete them.

I, only being a Junior Member, cant change ur posts or ban any of yous.

BUT I, the NooberPwner, can pwn any of you in WoW. I together with my party, which i gain exp and complete quests with, will tear you all to shreds with my uber micro skillz

~Azeroth Has Spoken~

Away with you all

I, only being a Junior Member, cant change ur posts or ban any of yous.

BUT I, the NooberPwner, can pwn any of you in WoW. I together with my party, which i gain exp and complete quests with, will tear you all to shreds with my uber micro skillz

~Azeroth Has Spoken~

Away with you all

lol sai. dont play WoW, play DotA (Defence of the Ancients) where i really will pwn you with my clan the almighty http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png