Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

If they make it for both Xbox and PS3, the quality of the PS3 version always suffers, in any multiplatform game, simply because the PS3 is more powerful but it's too expensive to make two completely different versions of the game.

Other than that, it won't be a disaster if it gets released on Xbox, I have both. But as already said, it wouldn't feel right to have a numbered title on something other than the PS3.

If they make it for both Xbox and PS3, the quality of the PS3 version always suffers, in any multiplatform game, simply because the PS3 is more powerful but it's too expensive to make two completely different versions of the game.

Other than that, it won't be a disaster if it gets released on Xbox, I have both. But as already said, it wouldn't feel right to have a numbered title on something other than the PS3.

Not true. The Xbox is just as powerful as the PS3. The PS3 has the potential to be more powerful but the game design technology is not at the point where the PS3 can use it's spare power. In other words, the PS3 is ahead of it's time. The reason why multiplatform games are usually better on the Xbox is because microsoft pays the game companies to run more bug test on the Xbox version and what not.

Not true. The Xbox is just as powerful as the PS3. The PS3 has the potential to be more powerful but the game design technology is not at the point where the PS3 can use it's spare power. In other words, the PS3 is ahead of it's time. The reason why multiplatform games are usually better on the Xbox is because microsoft pays the game companies to run more bug test on the Xbox version and what not.

You might have a point about the testing, doesn't make my point less true though. It is true that the PS3 games up till now haven't made full use of the PS3's possibilities, but then how do you explain the fact that on multiplatform games, the PS3 version always has better sound/graphics than the Xbox version? And yes, I have made comparisons using my own games and consoles.

yeah im getting a xbox 360 because there online is better and it does not get firetrucking hack like ps3 other than that ps3 is better but im still getting it for xbox360 YAY!!!!!!

post-30266-0-48053700-1311799649_thumb.png

yeah im getting a xbox 360 because there online is better and it does not get firetrucking hack like ps3 other than that ps3 is better but im still getting it for xbox360 YAY!!!!!! if you agree LIKE THISpost-30266-0-48053700-1311799649_thumb.png

Yes, paying for online is so much better. Yeah, because until a few months ago you wouldn't have been talking about how the PS3 can be hacked. It happened once, and they have better protection than ever before now. Also, as long as you don't put your credit card info to buy stuff on PSN you are safe. But like I said, paying is so much better.

WTF?

I lol'd.

Not another console war GUYS!

@hardware: PS3 has a better hardware but the improved performance is usedrarely... as example by Naughty Dog

@Online: Xbox360: A few more options but expensive PS3: a bit less organized, for free..

@games: YOU PREFER THE CONSOLE WITH THE GAMES YOU PREFER GODDAMIT!! What's so hard to understand about that???

Ultimately you can screw the slight difference in hardware, online options ect.

It is about the games: If you prefer Action-Adventures, God Of War, Jump n Run's, and most importantly Japano-Games.... you will get the PS3.

If you prefer shooters like Gears Of War and Halo you will get the 360.

Personally I prefer the PS3 because it's exclusives doesn't contain only shooters. Even though I am disappointed with the amount of quality-japano-roleplaying-games on the PS3 until now which were the reasons for me to buy the PS3.

By the way: This debate was started by an estimated 10 year old who said: "I want KH3 (japano game) but I will buy a 360"

So shame on all of us including me.

It's not even out yet and it was made 5 years after the PS3

1- Why does that matter?

2- Why does that matter?

It not being out yet affects nothing, and I don't see what it being 'made 5 years after the PS3' (Nintendo didn't just make the system this year, it was in the works before the Wii was released) has to do with anything.

1- Why does that matter?

2- Why does that matter?

It not being out yet affects nothing, and I don't see what it being 'made 5 years after the PS3' (Nintendo didn't just make the system this year, it was in the works before the Wii was released) has to do with anything.

It's like comparing the iPhone5 with the Samsung Galaxy S II.... The Wii U is released way later which means it learned from the mistakes of the former consoles and has way better hardware. It also had more time to come up with innovative ideas.

The Wii is half a generation further than the PS3 and 360.... time gave this console a major advantage (which wasn't used thaaat well)

Do consoles have inherent rights?

Besides, what if KH3 sucks?

I suppose so, which is why we see sequels come out on the same console.

You know KH3 won't suck. lol

I suppose so, which is why we see sequels come out on the same console.

You know KH3 won't suck. lol

It's the publishers that have games come out on the same consoles.

You don't know that! :P

It's the publishers that have games come out on the same consoles.

You don't know that! :P

Which is the same thing as to what i said.

Did BBS, KH1, and KH2 suck?

Which is the same thing as to what i said.

Did BBS, KH1, and KH2 suck?

It's not thr rigyht of the console, it's the right of the publisher. Consoles have no rights.

Did Sonic 1, 2 and 3 suck?

It's not thr rigyht of the console, it's the right of the publisher. Consoles have no rights.

Did Sonic 1, 2 and 3 suck?

Which is the same thing as to what I said.

Did Jak 1, 2, and 3 suck?

I'm confused

Jak 1 was bland, Jak 2 was confusing, Jak 3 decent.

You are?

It's all in opinion, which I'm sure many people wouldn't agree.