Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kinode

I do not like the changes to the website

I know! I came on and the first thing out of my mouth? "WTF?!"

I barely found my way around, can't find my comments on my profile, and still can't change the website under my avi. I can change my gender, however...

Ew, I don't like the new site. It's all, fat, and stuff. STOP UPDATING PLZ.

I'm not going to keep the site the same forever just because some people can't be bothered readjusting. You need to have improvements now and then, it's silly to think 'okay it's done, not changing anything anymore'.

Why are people's profile pics all... pixely?

Probably becasue of the bad job it does at resizing.

I believe this is because the allowed size for profile pics has increased. I can make them smaller if you want to be restricted more...

I know! I came on and the first thing out of my mouth? "WTF?!" I barely found my way around, can't find my comments on my profile, and still can't change the website under my avi. I can change my gender, however...

If you can't find your way around, I'm sorry but that's your own fault really. The structure of the website hasn't changed at all, I don't see where the difficulty comes from. Yes, we're aware of the "website" thing, but thanks.

o.o... well probably all get used to iy eventually... but i dont like it eather DX

Any specific complaints?

Well.. I don't dislike the new things.. Actually, I think they are pretty cool. I just arrived today, and I'm not lost in the site... I don't see "OH IT'S TERRIBLE".. For me, it's easier to travel around the site with them, really... but yeah, you have to adjust yourself to the changes.. and not the changes have to adjust themselves to you.. After all, DC's the owner, he decides what stays and what doesn't stay.. Actually, I appreciate the fact that he listen to our opinions and almost every time, he tries to do what we want... But not everytime he can do that...

it's not really that hard to figure out the site. it's almost the same, just some new (and cool) features and a different layout of things we had before. it takes maybe a minute to figure out how to navigate the site guys. .-.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_ucp_8::forumPrefsForm() in /home/dchiuch/public_html/kh13.com/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 1292

What that?

Fatal error: Call to undefined method skin_ucp_8::forumPrefsForm() in /home/dchiuch/public_html/kh13.com/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php on line 1292 What that?

Which page does that happen on?

I pull up the page and it looks like my computer is missed up http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png Im confuesd http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png so im going to EXPLORE! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

I like your attitude. :)

i just found that the little star in the top brings the quick navigation menu,thats really cool and helpful :) good job Dchiuch,but you should also take a break from all this work

Haha thanks but nah, I enjoy working. :P

My awesome animated avi has been killed!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! *cries in a corner*

Hmm sorry about that. It was removed because now that avatars are being displayed in more places, like on the board index and stuff, it becomes too distracting if there are multiple animated avatars.

I like it for the most part. Looks more professional. And now I'm thinking of making more animated gifs so I can just spam my sig with them xD

I just noticed everyone's recent stats has been removed from the forum's main page. I really liked reading those when I came to the forums.